Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: S&W Revolver Thread

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Maybe you can join a support group or something. Revolvers Anonymous...
    Give in to the Dark Side, and join us at Revolvers Unanimous!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

S&W Revolver Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I might qualify! I am listed I traded a G17 and three big caps towards the L Comp. Wish I kept it now that VT has gained the crazy ranks of Gun Control! I’m going to the VT State House today to participate in MagPul’s Green Mountain Air Lift.

http://www.recoilweb.com/free-pmags-...ll-136138.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 03-31-18 at 10:39.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Indeed. It's why I have kept a 1911, a 6-shot .357 wheelgun, a lever-action 30-30, etc....

I have had to visit New York state, San Francisco, and other locations where they are useful.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Indeed. It's why I have kept a 1911, a 6-shot .357 wheelgun, a lever-action 30-30, etc....

I have had to visit New York state, San Francisco, and other locations where they are useful.
    That reminds me I still need a good 30-30. Hell, just added my first mosin to my collection a couple weeks ago now.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    I have a Colt that I posted a while back on here before it became Smith centric. Wouldn't carry the gun, but damn is it a nice gun at the range.
    I miss my old Detective Special. Sold it 20+ years ago. Iveookee at buying Cokts but damn they're out if my reach now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Sign me up brother.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

I sold my Marlin 1894PG in .44 magnum. I miss it. An old Marlin or Winchester in .30-30 is something I’d like too.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I sold my Marlin 1894PG in .44 magnum. I miss it. An old Marlin or Winchester in .30-30 is something I’d like too.

I have an older Marlin 336Y. I like it a lot. It's got the 16.5" barrel, and a reduced length of pull for a youngster. Which also makes it very quick to maneuver out of a vehicle.

I got it used from a friend, who used it as his "driving to Cali" rifle as well.

My apologies to the other readers for the thread diversion, shoot me a PM if you want more data.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

S&W Revolver Thread

I picked up two new S&W wheel guns today!

A 2" 10-5 I bought on GunBroker. I was told was made in 1966-1967. The trigger pull is smoooth.

This 586 7 shot L Comp is one I bought here on the EE.

I just shot both. I was excited and quickly frustrated by the moon clips that came with the 586. I loaded 5 into one and 6 into the second. I clearly need a took to use these. Are other brands easier to load?

Last edited by usmcvet; 04-01-18 at 13:44.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I just shot both. I was excited and quickly frustrated by the moon clips that came with the 586. I loaded 5 into one and 6 into the second. I clearly need a took to use these. Are other brands easier to load?

I am not familiar with the moon clips for the 586 but I have used them for my 940 for almost 25 years with no problems. What kind of issue are you having with them?
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast