Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Gun in every room of your house ?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBowie View Post
    Also gives you a chance to use a drywall gun to shoot the guy who suggested breaking into your house and stealing your shit.
    LOLOLOLOLOL
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 08-23-18 at 22:19. Reason: TomBowie is a good guy. I hope his family experiences many years of health and happiness.

Feedback Score
    I do not have a gun in every room yet, but I do have a gun in strategic coverage zones of our house.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    As far as dogs - meh. Dogs bark at everything and they’re easy to take out. Most people don’t spend any time doing ring work with them or the time needed to get them to really attack people. They’re almost like car alarms. False senses of security.
    Just a data point: family friends thought they were well protected with big bad dogs. Came home to find they were cleaned out, with the dogs bruised and hiding.

FA paintball to the face chased them out of the room and into hiding. Maybe aggressive k9 trained and actively worked dogs might have closed, but based on police comments most do not without handlers present and directing. And family dogs just run.

I view dogs as early warning at best. We will always have them, but they will not stop determined home Invaders.

Feedback Score
    I have a dedicated home defense gun that is at my bed side in a quick access safe for when I am sleeping and most vulnerable. I always pocket carry around the house.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by robstercraw View Post
    My setup is the zenith z5RS sbr in the living room corner . I run the sbr arsenal ak krink in the kitchen and my colt m4 sbr with Aimpoint in the bedoolm. A throwdown Glock 22 is in a bathroom sink drawer and my atei kissed Glock 19 on the nightstand . Hoping I’ve covering my basses. Home invasions are more prevalent and you must prepare . No kids in the house.... just my wife who is another gun fag.
    How can I start a thread that shows off all my sweet SBR's and ATEI "kissed" guns while trying to play it off like I'm not showing off my guns? could I also highlight that my wife is a "gun fag"? Eureka, I've got the perfect idea!

As far as the topic goes, I have a large and expensive gun safe, full of large and expensive guns that I do not want to have stolen. I have a child, and I would like to see him make it well into his 90's without ever being shot, especially with my own guns. I do keep my carry gun out and it's generally with me. I have a pistol locked up in the basement as I sleep down there on night shifts. There was a time where I kept a gun in every room, but I was younger and not as smart.
    Last edited by LowSpeed_HighDrag; 08-24-18 at 14:07.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pinzgauer View Post
    I view dogs as early warning at best. We will always have them, but they will not stop determined home Invaders.
    Agreed, but I see them as a valuable layer of defense. Security cameras (visible and hidden), secure doors, security system, dogs, and weapons.

Yes, if someone wants into your house, they can get it.

But your desire is to be an unappealing target, ie make them look elsewhere.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOL
    Oh, my man. You wouldn't have said something about my family, then gone back and edited it out, would you?

Cause that makes M4C look like absolute horse shit. No scratch that, not my problem, but it's not cool. I've seen it happen before and wondered why it was allowed. But if that's not the case, we can go back to plain old trash talking with a little substance thrown in.

Regardless, maybe you should refrain from the inclusion of the word "family". In anything you say online. Cause that's grounds for a life changing beating in person. Thinly veiled references to family online is just bottom feeder cowardly. Aka being a bitch.
    Last edited by TomBowie; 08-24-18 at 13:51.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mods? I think the bell ending Recess is ringing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HeruMew View Post
    Mods? I think the bell ending Recess is ringing.
    Why? This dude runs his mouth like a 6 year old kid at a party that no one wants to discipline. He wished cancer or some shit on another guy's family a while back for having the gall to question his story about ditching some NFA hardware and moving to Canada. And almost no one said boo. Except one guy who suggested he go drown himself. Lol.

If that's how it is here, then ok. I personally dont get it.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Serious internet business is serious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast