Thread: Colt CAR handguards, Colt 1N stock, A1 grip, Flat slip rings, Gooseneck optic mount

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Colt CAR handguards, Colt 1N stock, A1 grip, Flat slip rings, Gooseneck optic mount

****ALL SPF******

Colt CAR stock is marked under the lever with a "1" at the rear, and an "N" in front. Shows some wear, mostly on the butt face, with some minor nicks and scratches here and there, but very clean, and looks pretty good. Milspec diameter. $50 shipped.** both spf on tos**

A1 pistol grip marked with a "B" and mold circle up inside the well. Very good condition. $20 shipped***SPF***

2 sets of Colt carbine 6 hole skinny handguards, very nice condition. They have very minor handling marks, but are very clean, and are some of the nicer ones I have had, since they are getting harder to find. The set on the right is very slightly glossier than the left set. $45 shipped each set. ***BOTH SPF***

2 Flat handguard retaining slip rings. One on the left has some dings around the front edge, and some finish wear, $10 shipped. The right one looks nearly new, with only a few tiny finish nicks that probably wouldn't be seen when installed, $15 shipped. ***Both SPF****

Gooseneck mount is in very good condtion, with very minor finish wear in a few spots. $20 shipped.***spf***

I take discreet online payment (+4%) or USPS money order. I have perfect feedback and ship fast. IM to claim an item, and for payment information. Thanks!
    Last edited by Jimbo45; 06-12-12 at 16:23.