Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Thumbs up G&R Tactical

Feedback is only to be left by people that have COMPLETED transactions with us (meaning that you have received the item you ordered).

C4

www.GRTactical.com

Last edited by C4IGrant; 09-23-14 at 10:59.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Grant is a good guy to deal with. Prompt shipping and great prices. He isnt one of those types that tries to sell you everything. He will tell you what is worth buying and will not steer you in the wrong direction. Deal with him in confidence. Good luck in Ohio Grant. Look forward to dealing with you in the future.
    God speed Police Officer Todd Bahr.

Feedback Score
    My first purchase with Grant was a Midwest Industries #20 rail, he also installed it for me. Great price on the rail and installation.

My second purchase was a Midwest Industies #8 sling swivel, fast shipping on that one, also.

Great company

Cannot wait to do more business with him.
    Jules Winnfield: "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions. ".

Feedback Score
    Ordered twice from Grant good prices and fast shipping looking forward to doing more business with him in the future.

Feedback Score
    Ordered a 14.5" BCM upper and recieved right on time for a good price. Grant and Rox are good people and I recommend them for anything AR related. I plan on shopping there again down the road.

-Razoreye

Feedback Score
    Great guy to deal with, only spoke with his wife once on the phone and she was very helpful. I only buy my stuff from Grant, and on that note, stop planting thoughts into my head so I will stop buying stuff from you.......

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    Awesome service and fast shipping!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Grant got my ISMI springs today and they are working wonders. Thanks again for the great service and fast shipping.
    God speed Police Officer Todd Bahr.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man
    Ordered twice from Grant good prices and fast shipping looking forward to doing more business with him in the future.
    What he said...

BTW, the WG9D w/ turbohead is pretty amazing. I will post a report after I get some rounds downrange with it.
    "If I didn't know you, I'd probably go get something and kill you with it." yeabillieboa

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Great service, good prices and fast shipping. The SS C Products mags look great! Thanks Grant.

Feedback Score
    Edited because someone decided to use my screename and copy and paste my 07-01-2006 feedback for G&R on a consumer reports website.
    Last edited by LukeMacGillie; 10-05-10 at 09:29. Reason: Skulldugery on the part of G&R or one of their fans
    Life is too short to deal with Blonde women, or carbine barrels over 10.5 inches

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    +1

Nothing but excellent service so far
    GOA & NRA Life member

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    +1

Every order has gone through perfectly.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    +1

Every order I've ever placed with G&R goes through perfectly.
    FFL/SOT armorer

Feedback Score
    Grant get's more of my money than the government. Heck, if I had it my way he'd get the money that Uncle Sam sucks from my pocketbook!
    Save the Pandas!

-Tally Fortenberry
    -Capco Small Arms Research Group

Feedback Score

GandR

I've known Grant personally for a few years now, and use to work with him. I know from personal experience he has good business ethics and he's just a stand up guy. I've had great experiences buying from GandR and look forward to doing so in the future.
    Thanks GandR for the hard work,
    Chili

Feedback Score
    I placed an order this last Saturday for 6 CProducts stainless steel 30 rd mags, received them on Tuesday! Quite the turn-around for an order placed on the weekend.

Like my previous orders, everything was like clockwork. I always recommend G&R when I get the chance.

Feedback Score
    Can't really add to anything else that has been written here about G&R Tactical.
    Grant's good people with superior service.

I always seem to order from Grant on a weekend and by some miracle it gets to me by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

My first order with Grant was a few years ago for a Aimpoint ML2 and a Larue Standard mount.
    I get it un boxed and Lo and Behold it's a M2!!....
    (Apparently Aimpoint put a M2 optic in a ML2 box).....

I highly recommend G&R.
    Thanks Grant!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog
    I placed an order this last Saturday for 6 CProducts stainless steel 30 rd mags, received them on Tuesday! Quite the turn-around for an order placed on the weekend.

Like my previous orders, everything was like clockwork. I always recommend G&R when I get the chance.

+1

I placed an order on Friday for a Vickers Sling and a Meopta Scope. Not only did I get a screaming deal on the scope (demo model, in "Like New" condition), but I just got my order here before 11am on monday.

Thanks Grant
    "A coward is much more disposed to quarrels than a man of spirit." - Thomas Jefferson

450bushmaster.net

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

I recently ordered a set of Troy BUIS, SS mags, rail guards, and vertical grip for my Robinson XCR. I was impressed with the quick response and delivery on the orders. Thanks again Grant!

RJG

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast