Post your results if you got 'em.
I set about to find something using what I have on hand, which is Ramshot TAC, along with a proverable shit ton of Hornady 150gr FMJ-BT bullets, Aussie 7.62 brass, and CCI #41 primers. The primary goal was to find a solid practice load for when my supply of surplus ammo runs low.
Another goal was a velocity fairly close to my 7.62 surplus loads with a similar POA/POI. My Aussie 7.62 averages 2,600 fps in the 16" 17S with temps in the mid 60s. ES and SD are on the ugly side at around 105 and 33 respectively, but it mostly runs ~1.25 to 1.5 MOA at 300 Meters.
The following load seems to get me there:
AFF '91 Brass; 39.9 to 41.0 grains of TAC, CCI #41; Hornady 150gr FMJ-BT at 2.776" COL.
Working up to 41.0- grains in the 7.62 brass got me 2,567 fps at 10' (77* F), with "OK" ES & SD of 85.1 & 34.9. Only 7 rounds were chronographed.
Two 5 shot groups on steel at 300 Meters averaged 1.3 MOA. I loaded a few more and found the windage was the same as my surplus loads and I needed 1.5 MOA Up Elevation to match my 200 Meter Zero. This is an easy entry for "Shooter" Ballistics for Android. I'm able to leave my turrets at the standard settings.
At 600 Meters the "Shooter" data was dead on (once I dialed it correctly). My last five shots were consecutive hits and produced a (for me) fairly tight cluster.
I ran my last 10 sample rounds at 700 meters on my 12x18" pistol gong and connected with 6 (pic below). Optic is the NF 2.5-10x32. This winter I'll work on processing the 7.62 brass I've saved over the years.