Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SCAR Charging Handle - GG&G, TangoDown, OEM - review

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post
    Thank you for derailing this thread. You are the only subjective person posting and completely bias. If you want to send me the EACH and 2k rounds for the gun I will gladly do a review to your standards, otherwise please keep your forum drama out of my threads as it has no place anywhere especially here. I did not do this review for your benefit or to boast about your obviously bias intentions on this subject, in fact I believe I do an awesome job not being bias.
    I haven't derailed the thread. I'm on-topic. Your review of SCAR charging handles remains incomplete. I tried to help you by sending you one of mine and you act-up.

I am biased to the EACH, as disclosed above. It's made by a friend of mine. BUT I'm not posting reviews all over the internet about SCAR handles. You are. And your review remains incomplete for reasons you are not willing to disclose.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris2son View Post
    I haven't derailed the thread. I'm on-topic. Your review of SCAR charging handles remains incomplete. I tried to help you by sending you one of mine and you act-up.

I am biased to the EACH, as disclosed above. It's made by a friend of mine. BUT I'm not posting reviews all over the internet about SCAR handles. You are. And your review remains incomplete for reasons you are not willing to disclose.
    If you want it reviewed so bad, you do it.

I have been soured with this and will not even consider touching it in the future.

Whatever advertising scheme you and your buddy have thought of in order to sell these things has definitely worked, in a sense that anyone who reads this thread will understand that all it will get is mention from someone who actually runs the gun and not just sits on the internet bitching about someone's opinion.

Please stop posting in this thread, your not helping your point and only adding the already negative opinions of your bias product.

Feedback Score
    No one is complaining about the lack of inclusion of the Modern Arms or other unmentioned aftermarket charging handles in this review. Probably because it's entirely irrelevant.

Voodoo's work here stands on it's own, regardless of whatever additional products may come before or after it.

Simply take it for what it is, and if you find your own experiences or preferences differ; explain them without just expecting the reviewer to do that for you.

Anything more is just disrespectful and distracting to information it's obvious someone put a great deal of effort into providing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Don't paint me as a bad guy.

Here is my original post in response to Voodoo saying he was going to update the review because "he left some things out".

My next post offered to send him one. I was trying to help out. He got nasty.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    You are a bad guy, with bias and motives not worth mentioning in polite company.

For those reading this thread and are as confused as I was with his posts, I'll spell it out.

I posted a link to my review on fnforum.com - being an FN gun I figured they would benefit from the review, as was my original intention, have everyone benefit from my leg work and time on the gun.

His first post is a youtube embed of the EACH. Okay, kind of weird to post something I did not review in a review thread specifically for the items I was talking about.

His next post:

Good point.
    What is the name of this thread again? Oh yeah, SCAR Charging handle review.
    And mentioning the EACH is hijacking because...
    Horse hockey fd57. You're better than that.

Look at it this way:
    Guy writes a review, "Hybrid cars from Japan". Doesn't mention the Prius. You think a few people might bring up the fact that the guy missed an obvious choice?

IF Voodoo really has 2000 rounds behind each handle (6000 rounds x $0.35/round= $2000) and he writes a review ommiting the EACH, his review is incomplete.
    Referring to another post in the thread, basically downplaying my review because I did not include the EACH - obvious and overwhelming bias.

Then he posts this

I'm serious. There are 5 offerings. Your review covered 3 and is incomplete. Don't you get it? "EVERY single possible"? Like there's 52 possibles or something? There's 5.

I stand by my posting of MAC's review.
    Responding to my post referring to my review.

I then post I will not be posting much more in that thread and stopped reading the comments - link to thread here - http://fnforum.net/forums/fn-scar-16...-review-3.html

Then he decides to come here, ONLY after I stopped posting in that thread to continue to try to derail and spread his bias from a different forum on this specific topic.

I do believe the title TROLL is in order here.

Instead of being grateful for the work that has been done, instead of simply posting "thanks, great review!" or something along those lines, he comes into TWO different forums to derail, piss on and share his bias at every chance.

So yes Mr. Ferris2son, you are a "bad guy" the type of "bad guy" our community suffers from at all times. The type of person who sits behind a keyboard and bitches about everything instead of going out and trying it themselves.

I have received almost a dozen PM's on the two forums telling me this guy has a history of doing this exact act and it does not surprise me. Others have posted in this thread positively and I would hate for someone like this TROLL to taint the positive information provided.
    Last edited by Voodoo_Man; 11-10-12 at 12:07.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You're acting kinda wierd Voodoo.

I stand by my last post. I entered this thread straight-up and tried to add to the content and help you.

You've been angry every since. Now YOU bring other Forum's "political bullshit" to M4. Something you falsly accused me of doing. Quoting from another forum, totally out of context. Now name calling...Good job.

I tried to contribute.
    I offered to send you handle.
    You piss on me.

I'm out...

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Finally gets the point, please do not come back, TROLL, this is not an environment that will welcome your type of antics.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo_Man View Post
    Finally gets the point, please do not come back, TROLL, this is not an environment that will welcome your type of antics.
    Still name calling.
    Now YOU define this environment?
    I've been a member here twice as long as you, Voodoo.
    I didn't just pop in here for you.
    You ARE very arrogant aren't you?

Stop.

Feedback Score
    Ignoring the childish bickering, let's just try to get this thread back on topic.

Voodoo, in your experience would you say the charging handle's propensity to snag on kit is more closely tied to size or shape?

I'm assuming both are a factor but perhaps you noticed one play a larger role than the other.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Now that ive ignored the troll in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    Ignoring the childish bickering, let's just try to get this thread back on topic.

Voodoo, in your experience would you say the charging handle's propensity to snag on kit is more closely tied to size or shape?

I'm assuming both are a factor but perhaps you noticed one play a larger role than the other.
    I would say the larger the CH the greater to snag it will be. The ggg snagged on a few things, including my arm when I shot in different positions, shooting sbu prone was nearly impossible I had to go offhand to do it without issue. The tangodown worked the best as its rounded. I have not ran other handles, like the each, but just looking at its size its probably going to snag on kit easy and not allow you to shoot dynamically just like the ggg.

For me speed of reload and ease of use is most important, if it snags once I shitcan it, like the ggg and oem. Anything with a lip and non rounded edge will snag easy in any sort of dynamic shooting.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast