Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat 458 Socom rifle kits

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Wilson Combat 458 Socom rifle kits

Anybody know what the wait time is? I ordered mine back in October and supposedly they were just waiting on barrels that were due 11/15 but I havent gotten a response to email I sent before the sandy hook deal. Just wondering if anyone has gotten their kit lately. Got my ammo I ordered at the same time as well as their 458 upper receiver but no rifle kit.
    Last edited by 1slow01Z71; 01-05-13 at 16:08.

Feedback Score
    1slow,
    We are processing kits now, but for the most up to date info on your individual order, contact Jay in customer service jay@wilsoncombat.com . Things are crazy right now, but we are trying to get caught up as fast as possible. Thanks for your patience.
    Often Imitated-NEVER Duplicated
    Wilson Combat Online Representative
    m4carbine.net SITE SPONSOR
    www.wilsoncombat.com
    info@wilsoncombat.com
    (800) 955-4856

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks, sent him an email. My credit card hasnt been charged for the kit so I just wanted to double check what was going on.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had an upper and a build kit on order, the upper shipped, going on the Wilson web site I can't find my order for the build kit, looks like they cancelled the BO when they filled the upper order. Gee thanks. I can place the order again and wait another six months. I have been trying to get my dealer to order me a suppressor for six months. They say Wilson won't call them back. I was there when he called Wilson and left a message. If I didn't have a bunch of brass and dies already on hand I would just quit this 458 SOCOM thing. I want one but this is just gotten to be too much damned trouble. I guess I'm stuck now since I have several hundred dollars invested in dies and brass. I am getting tired of the run-around. It ain't worth this much aggravation.
    Last edited by Suwannee Tim; 01-05-13 at 20:03.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mine, atleast for the moment is still showing as on back order

Feedback Score

Should not have canceled....

Tim,
    I don't know the details of your order, but from what you are telling me, the system should not have canceled your BO. Please send jay@wilsoncombat.com an email with all the information regarding your order, and I assure you, he will look into the situation. Sorry for any confusion, and thank you for your patience.
    Often Imitated-NEVER Duplicated
    Wilson Combat Online Representative
    m4carbine.net SITE SPONSOR
    www.wilsoncombat.com
    info@wilsoncombat.com
    (800) 955-4856

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Still havent received a response to my email

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast