Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 7 of 15

Thread: Larry Vickers Advanced Pistol, Pistol 1, Carbine 1 classes May 9-11 2014

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Auburn, AL
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0

    Larry Vickers Advanced Pistol, Pistol 1, Carbine 1 classes May 9-11 2014

    UPDATE!!!!
    Due to a scheduling conflict with LAV we have had to move the date/venue for our classes.

    Red State Tactical is hosting a Larry Vickers Class May 9th-11th. The East Alabama Gun Club is the sight. Here is a link with all the need to know info.

    http://www.redstatetactical.com/Trai...sses_c_73.html

    These are filling up quickly! Get your spot reserved asap!
    Last edited by RST Customer Rep; 12-19-13 at 14:33.
    --
    Red State Tactical Rep
    http://www.redstatetactical.com/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    2,927
    Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    Have the Carbine 1 and Handgun 1 classes filled up? I went to sign up this week and they aren't available on the website. I'm local to South River Gun Club and was looking forward to attending.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,541
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    Have the Carbine 1 and Handgun 1 classes filled up? I went to sign up this week and they aren't available on the website. I'm local to South River Gun Club and was looking forward to attending.
    No answer/response to this?
    The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    2,927
    Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    No answer/response to this?
    Got a response today. Class is scheduled and available on the red state Tactical site.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,541
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    Got a response today. Class is scheduled and available on the red state Tactical site.
    I got a response as well, shortly after I posted in this thread.
    The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    2,927
    Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    Crap. Mother's day weekend. I'm going to be in hot water. Missed Mothers Day this year attending IG's Armorers course! The Mrs. isn't going to be happy!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,541
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    Crap. Mother's day weekend. I'm going to be in hot water. Missed Mothers Day this year attending IG's Armorers course! The Mrs. isn't going to be happy!

    That's Mother's day weekend?

    ****.

    This will be my wife's first Mother's day.
    The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •