Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Keymod Accessory Options

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DMViergever View Post
    I am enjoying the Thorntail and WML combo that is currently on my PWS. Sounds like there are several companies with stuff coming out. I am imterested to see who does what.
    I like that. (don't tell anyone here, but I have a loaner KMR coming... I might steal your light set up )
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I like that. (don't tell anyone here, but I have a loaner KMR coming... I might steal your light set up )
    That didn't take long...
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Airhasz View Post
    That didn't take long...
    I've not adopted Keymod. I just get to try it. Pappabear had an NSR briefly last year. But we didn't know what to do with it.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    I won't tell a soul...HEY EVERYBODY!!! It works well, mine isn't the momentary version but the standard version. It works as a momentary though when you hold the switch down and scan. I have a write coming that better explains, may do a video soon as well.

I am a righty but have started doing the thumb over "c clamp" grip strictly because I like an 11 O'clock mount for barrier use and the various ejection port up stances. Some folks call it junkyard others something else and on and on.

I DO NOT get paid for my reviews.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Hold on!
    First red dots, now key mods?!
    What's next, lightweight profile barrels?

Now I know the end is nigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Anybody that owns or sells pistol versions of assault rifles is a bottom feeder, irregardless of the ban status of certain ammunition.

They are illigetimate weapons that have no real purpose other than to attract retards to the gun community.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by polymorpheous View Post
    Hold on!
    First red dots, now key mods?!

Now I know the end is nigh!
    Wait until he says he likes it before you freak out. When those words come out of his mouth we are in trouble.

I heard when nobody is around he runs a mako magwell grip?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by polymorpheous View Post
    That's pushin it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    Correct. However, by putting the light on the 11 0r 1 o'clock, keeps 3 and 9 clear for longer reach of support hand. You can essentially reach past the light if you are not using it.
    Clearance issues with BUIS & Lasers is what we've run into.

MOUNT-N-SLOT

Feedback Score
    Here is another shot of how I run it. A lot of the training I have preaches consistency and part of that is not changing your grip just to run your light. This is basically my grip while I am running the light or in the day time. Finding that "sweet spot" for your grip is just part of it. Aside from the KeyMod holes there are also two slots of the mount of the thorntail where you can put the locking tab of the WML.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Any news on the Unity Tactical or KAC keymod accessories?

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast