Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P-07

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Shot a friend's 2014 P07 this morning and I really like everything about it...except the dinky slide. The newer ones are a huge improvement (imo) over the older 'duty' labeled models, great trigger and great feeling gun. Forward serrations are a nice addition. Another local buddy has the P07 and I hope to get some more time on it within the next month. Was searching for a recent purchase and it was between the CZ and an LH9 and I went with the latter, I look forward to comparing the two soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico1985 View Post
    Grant,

Since local gun shops in my area are horrible establishments are you planning on carring any CZ's on your website anytime soon?

Also might be cool to offer sights and CGW upgrades at time of purchase.

Thanks.
    That's a good idea.

(just watched Serpico for the first time a week or so ago. good flick, eye opening!)

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico1985 View Post
    Grant,

Since local gun shops in my area are horrible establishments are you planning on carring any CZ's on your website anytime soon?

Also might be cool to offer sights and CGW upgrades at time of purchase.

Thanks.
    We can stock them pretty quickly if interested. Since I am personally interested in this gun, I will be looking about aftermarket parts and polishing internals as well. I also stock Dawson Precision sights and can fit other brands to the guns as well.

C4

Feedback Score
    So far the best upgraded internals I know of for this gun are from Cajun Gun Works. I have a bunch of their parts in my SP-01 Shadow and they are fantastic. I have read great things on the CZ boards about his P-07/09 upgrade kits and I may have to give them a try. The hammer as well as the reset reduction kit look really nice.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Cool deal Grant. I don't know how much interest there is in them. I just know that all my buying expericences from you have gone ultra smooth. On top of that the LGS told me to "come on down, we have a few new 2014's in stock". Get there 18hrs later and they were gone. On top of that they only sell at MSRP and act like they are doing the customer a favor like carmax with "no haggle" pricing.

Also Grant, have you had a chance to mess around with polishing of the internals yet to see if what can be done on stock factory parts?

Thanks,

Also, for the general knowledge base on the 09 and 07 models. I hate to reference ar15.com but there is a thread that links to a series of youtube videos showing in great detail and high quality how the frame of the 09/07 break down and how the trigger system works. Also, the same dude shoots a 5 shot group at 100 yards from a rest with his 09 that measures a shade under 5". I found it helpful since before about 3 days ago I knew diddly squat about CZ's.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_37/14...=bottom#bottom

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    We can stock them pretty quickly if interested. Since I am personally interested in this gun, I will be looking about aftermarket parts and polishing internals as well. I also stock Dawson Precision sights and can fit other brands to the guns as well.
    This is most excellent news. Any idea if any adjustable sights fit these guns?

Okie John
    Quote Originally Posted by Suwannee Tim View Post
    He wants something par-full. But not too par-full.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    anyone know the cheapest these can be found online? Least i saw was $449 shipped from CTD

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by azeriosu85 View Post
    anyone know the cheapest these can be found online? Least i saw was $449 shipped from CTD
    It probably changes every day. Try http://www.gunwatcher.com/

Okie John
    Quote Originally Posted by Suwannee Tim View Post
    He wants something par-full. But not too par-full.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Oh and found an awesome czech made video on the P-07

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by azeriosu85 View Post
    http://grabagun.com/cz-p-07-9mm-15rd-blk-poly.html
    $438.01+ $5.99 s/h no CC fees It says there is only one left in stock though.
    JOHN 3:16

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crowkiller View Post
    http://grabagun.com/cz-p-07-9mm-15rd-blk-poly.html
    $438.01+ $5.99 s/h no CC fees It says there is only one left in stock though.

sold out now

Page 13 of 87 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast