Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: PMAG 17 GL9: PMAG for Glock 9mm

Feedback Score
    18 (95%)
    I've got a little over 400 rounds through a pair of them, no issues so far.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I was downloading mine between stages at a match last Saturday and the follower stuck. I was able to turn the magazine upside down and shake the remaining rounds out onto the ground before it sprang back into place. I'll keep using it during practice and see if I can replicate that issue during live fire.
    Last edited by William B.; 07-09-15 at 18:50.
    Owner/Instructor at Resolute Response

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    These work pretty good in G17T models. Sim feeding is 100%.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    About 1000 rounds across three guns and five mags over the last couple of weeks - no issues at all as of yet.

They'll stay range mags for me and Glock mags will stay in the guns, but I like them so far.
    Last edited by DirectTo; 08-03-15 at 17:45.

Feedback Score
    Hello gents. I have been living under a rock for a bit. I just purchased 3 Magpul mags for the trusty ole 17. I bought them from a small mom and pop gun shop. The date code is march on all 3. I know they have shown problems with the 19 and 26, but how about the 17? I have no plans to use them in anything else. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I bought two in May - just used them at the range yesterday. Perfect function in my G19. I did find them hard to load past 15/16 rounds but could get 17 in routinely.

Overall a great value for the price, as always with Magpul products. I would like to see extended base pads.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I put 600 rds through my one and only pmag. The feed lips looked a litte rough after a few rounds feed though it so I thought they would wear down and start having problems since it is not metal lined. But all 600 rds fed flawlessly and not one failure. I like the pmags in my g17 and will be buying more. Magpul hit a home run branching out into the handgun world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Here is my PMAG 17 GL9 after 600 rds through this one magazine. Notice the feed lips where they are starting to wear a little. It really started to wear after a few rds through it and you could see it very well when the mag was clean. They started out as a rough spot and was ragged but its now smoothed out and its not as pronounced since the magazine is dirty.

Just wondering if any others have seen this and does the feed lips keep wearing since they are not metal lined? So far its ran perfect. Any idea the life span of these mags? I just ordered 10 mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ace4059 View Post
    Here is my PMAG 17 GL9 after 600 rds through this one magazine. Notice the feed lips where they are starting to wear a little. It really started to wear after a few rds through it and you could see it very well when the mag was clean. They started out as a rough spot and was ragged but its now smoothed out and its not as pronounced since the magazine is dirty.

Just wondering if any others have seen this and does the feed lips keep wearing since they are not metal lined? So far its ran perfect. Any idea the life span of these mags? I just ordered 10 mags.
    I use these as range mags and pass them around for loaners. They have a bunch of rounds on each.

2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I picked up one a couple months ago, has functioned fine so far! I keep it with some factory Glock's and a few KCI's in my range can. I will likely grab a couple more this year just to play with, and I have used it in my my 19 and 17 back and forth.

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast