I picked up a Boker "cop tool"

It was first made by Wilson, but was over $100. At that price it didn't make much sense for some, but can now be had for under $50 shipped via Amazon. At that price, it seems a great deal and tool. It gives one many options, some of which a standard knife cant offer, or when you simply don't want to trash an expensive knife. I won't EDC it personally, but will add it to my kit bag I often have with me or travel with, etc. I think a good small pry tool one of the least appreciated and under valued tools going. Page linked below does a solid review so I don't have to:

"The Cop Tool is a simple concept, that was brilliantly put together by Roy Huntington, a police officer with more than twenty years of experience. The Cop Tool is a small stout package, measuring at 6” overall and weighing 4.2 oz. The strong fixed blade is made from high performance 440C stainless steel and is bead blasted creating an almost gun metal finish. The Handles are textured G10 and are slip resistant and removable for easy cleaning. The knife offers a 1 ¾ inch aggressively serrated blade, A sharp chisel tip and a seatbelt/cord cutter on the backside of the blade. Included in the package are a lanyard fob and a leather sheath with a clip for boot or belt use."

Cont HERE.

boker_cop_tool3.jpg