Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: A Visual Comparison of the H&K VP9 to the Glock 19

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by montrala View Post
    USP full size series uses different recoil assembly (changes lock time) to increase reliability when used with suppressor. This is needed due to "fancy" way how floating recoil assembly works in USP full size. USPc/P30/VP9/SFP series do not need special recoil assembly for suppressor use. HK makes OFM threaded barrels for P30 (pat no. 234391), P30L (part no. 229792) and will make one for SFP9 (VP9) as an accessory.
    Well I'll be damned. Did a quick google search and found a couple but looks like the ones I found are standard thread? Thanks for the correction on the OEM barrel availability.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post

The VP9SK should be out by SHOT, all things considered.

Hmmm . . .
    All that is necessary for trolls to flourish, is for good men to do nothing.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Id be all over a VP9SK if all they did was chop the grip and leave the slide/barrel length the same.
    This.

Okie John
    Quote Originally Posted by Suwannee Tim View Post
    He wants something par-full. But not too par-full.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Hopefully they come out with a P2000/G-19/320compact sized VP9. They need that more than yet another SK gun.
    then flood their twitter or facebook or whatever they have and tell them that's what you want.

i'm tired of being the communities messenger boy and getting **** all for my efforts.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Hopefully they come out with a P2000/G-19/320compact sized VP9. They need that more than yet another SK gun.
    I wish they would too, But, I don't think they're going to. I'd read somewhere that HK considers the VP9 a "compact" as it's between a G19/G17 in size. I got to look at a P-30sk LEM at Grant's shop the other day, and it reinforced what I had already known, The minute I picked it up I hated it.. I hated the grip, I hated the way it felt. There wasn't one thing about it I liked, not one. I've no doubt that it'd be a snappy little bastard to shoot. I demand that I get at least 3 fingers on the grip. A sk anything isn't going to work for me. That goes for Glocks too. If this is HK's next move for the VP9, screw'em, they lost my business..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I wish they would too, But, I don't think they're going to. I'd read somewhere that HK considers the VP9 a "compact" as it's between a G19/G17 in size. I got to look at a P-30sk LEM at Grant's shop the other day, and it reinforced what I had already known, The minute I picked it up I hated it.. I hated the grip, I hated the way it felt. There wasn't one thing about it I liked, not one. I've no doubt that it'd be a snappy little bastard to shoot. I demand that I get at least 3 fingers on the grip. A sk anything isn't going to work for me. That goes for Glocks too. If this is HK's next move for the VP9, screw'em, they lost my business..
    That's really funny actually, because the P30 grip, including the SK variant is widely regarded as one of the most comfortable grips produced.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That's really funny actually, because the P30 grip, including the SK variant is widely regarded as one of the most comfortable grips produced.
    Yeah, but I don't really care what's "widely regarded" I go by how it feels in MY hands, and in my hands, the sk (NOT the P-30) sucks balls... It's just that simple.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Yeah, but I don't really care what's "widely regarded" I go by how it feels in MY hands, and in my hands, the sk (NOT the P-30) sucks balls... It's just that simple.
    I really didn't notice a difference. I felt it was just as comfortable, with just less mass obviously.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I really didn't notice a difference. I felt it was just as comfortable, with just less mass obviously.
    Well, that's Ok, I just didn't like it at all, Having had a P-30LEM, and now have 2-VP9's (along with a few other HK's) I do have something to go by as far as the grip goes, and frankly, I didn't care for it. not one little bit. If HK brings out a VP9sk, I for one will be sorely disappointed. IMO, a P-2000/G19 sized VPc that uses P-2000 mags would've been about perfect.. But in all honesty, I don't think that's going to happen..

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Well, that's Ok, I just didn't like it at all, Having had a P-30LEM, and now have 2-VP9's (along with a few other HK's) I do have something to go by as far as the grip goes, and frankly, I didn't care for it. not one little bit. If HK brings out a VP9sk, I for one will be sorely disappointed. IMO, a P-2000/G19 sized VPc that uses P-2000 mags would've been about perfect.. But in all honesty, I don't think that's going to happen..
    I still am not sure why HK decided to not release the VP9 with grip patterns identical to the P30 series, I always though that was odd. I also feel (like most do) the VP9 should have been sized more similarly to the P2000 or Glock 19. But I digress. I think you are right though, the VP9c that used the P2000 mags would have been absolutely perfect. The VP9sk is mostly likely next, as is the VP45 I am thinking. SHOT should be very HK friendly this year.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789