Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for H&K USP Tactical owners or anyone in the know

Feedback Score

Question for H&K USP Tactical owners or anyone in the know

Hey,
    So, I'm seriously thinking about a USP tactical in .40 and the adjustable sights are a big draw. I thought I read somewhere that these were 'drift adjustable'. Is this the case, or are they adjustable by screws like other manufacturers.

Admittedly, the cost of this makes it a swing, esp. since I could pick up an XDM comp for 400 dollars less. I am interested in opinions.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Drift and drop are both adjusted by screws. The sights are taller for use with suppressor. The USP was a gun designed around the .40 caliber. Rock solid in any caliber.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Yes. Yes.

Dude, pick it up.

It is one of the finest side-irons ever made. I beat the living hell out of mine, and it never gave me a single issue.

Quote Originally Posted by FishTaco View Post
    Hey,
    So, I'm seriously thinking about a USP tactical in .40 and the adjustable sights are a big draw. I thought I read somewhere that these were 'drift adjustable'. Is this the case, or are they adjustable by screws like other manufacturers.

Admittedly, the cost of this makes it a swing, esp. since I could pick up an XDM comp for 400 dollars less. I am interested in opinions.

Feedback Score
    As an owner of a USP-T 40, I echo the others' statements.

The match trigger is ridiculous. It's the best, OEM, non-1911 trigger I've ever felt. That's what sold me on the gun more than anything. I added a jet-funnel as well.
    Last edited by Talon167; 06-27-15 at 08:35.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I personally do not like the black/black sights and purchased an aftermarket tritium set. They are elevation and windage adjustable via screws located in the rear sight.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    Owning or having a certain by-name or by-brand weapon doesn't make one a trained assaulter.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Yes. Yes.

Dude, pick it up.

It is one of the finest side-irons ever made. I beat the living hell out of mine, and it never gave me a single issue.
    I sure as hell want to!

Quote Originally Posted by Talon167 View Post
    As an owner of a USP-T 40, I echo the others' statements.

The match trigger is ridiculous. It's the best, OEM, non-1911 trigger I've ever felt. That's what sold me on the gun more than anything. I added a jet-funnel as well.
    Match trigger. Is that the stock trigger?

Feedback Score
    "Match trigger" is stock trigger for HK USP Match (obviously), Custom Sport, Expert, Elite and Tactical. You can easily see if match trigger is there by overtravel adjustment screw on trigger shoe. Looks like that:

HKNMATCHTRIGGER.jpg

(Match Trigger has also different hammer, hammer catch, hammer spring, sear spring and trigger return spring).
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    I sure as hell want to!

Like Montrala said. It's the stock trigger on the USP-Tactical (among others). The regular USP gets the regular trigger.

Feedback Score
    I sure as hell want to!

Like Montrala said. It's the stock trigger on the USP-Tactical (among others). The regular USP gets the regular trigger.

Feedback Score
    Adjustable sights are for guys who load their own ammo. Every round they shoot is the same bullet weight, powder weight and brand, etc. So their rounds hit consistent. Guys who buy whatever is cheapest at Wal-Mart are not going to adjust their sights with each different box of ammo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast