IN a nut shell, I don't think you could go wrong with either one. I have tons of experience and time with Glocks. They have always been my Go to weapon of choice. Simple, easy to operate, maintain, and reliable. I have the ability to modify the grips to my liking, so that narrows the gap between glocks an other platforms for me.

I also have a P320 CA model, and it is an excellent platform as well. It has proven just as easy to maintain, durable, and reliable. I have been carrying the 320 for a while now, and it has done everything I have asked of it and then some.

I have tried, owned and shot almost every other poly pistol out there. The Glock and the 320 work the best for me and both are very close competitors. With that being said, IMO, if I was not allowed to modify my glocks, then I would without reservation go with the Sig all the way. Out of the box the 320 is accurate, and fits my hands very well. For my Glocks to fit me as well as the 320, I required them to be modified. That adds to the overall cost factor between the two platforms.

With all that try both if you have the opportunity and go with the one that works best for you. I run them both, and it really depends on how I feel that day as to what I carry. I can shoot them both equally, with equal efficiency.

TXPO