Sorry guys, i changed it to private for the time being as the RS-64 that I was using for the video is a preproduction original prototype, while the RS32 I used is an actual commercial model.

The video drivers for the two systems are different (the new production models have newer improved video drivers) and the output through the video channel out to the DVR is different for the different brightness and presets, so I am going to have to get a newer production RS64 model to be able to give them an adequate comparison when both are setup exactly the same way.

I was very impressed with the RS32-35mm though, it is a strong unit and I took out my old mil-spec FLIR GS T-50 with the older 25 micron core and 60mm lens to compare side by side to it and they match up very well out to 250 yards, covering my entire stand was a piece of cake with both units.

The RS32 has a bit lower resolution and would make for a more difficult positive ID out past 225 yards, but as far as targeting goes, not a problem. Very nice unit for the bucks IMHO.