Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: X-95 still having accuracy issues?

Feedback Score
    I have an Aug and a TPD Aug. Both are about 1.5 MOA guns. Both are reliable. As others have said, I like the aug mags. 42 rounds specifically. They are close enough to the body that the additional length isn't noticeable. I shoot left handed so the Nato stock wasn't going to work for me. I do have one and am thinking about having a left handed port cut into it.

In short, an Aug in my experience is about as accurate as an issue m4 or 6920 especially once the trigger is massaged.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    My son bought one in late June or very early July. He has only shoot M855 out of it in the El Paso desert. My son claims 2 to 3 MOA with M855 ammo. He likes the rifle, but also knew that it wasn't going to be a tack driver.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pat701 View Post
    My son bought one in late June or very early July. He has only shoot M855 out of it in the El Paso desert. My son claims 2 to 3 MOA with M855 ammo. He likes the rifle, but also knew that it wasn't going to be a tack driver.
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bums me out. I actually wanted an x95 just because of the controls.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Me too. I just don't know that I could be satisfied with the intermentant accuracy I am reading about.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    This is where I'm at. I have a specific need for a bull pup and I liked a lot of things about the X95, namely the egos and the ease of adding a white light.

The AUG is another option. But I don't what to have to stock another type of magazine, and I get mixed reviews with the NATO stocked AUG's.
    NATO stock is great. I use it exclusively on my current AUG and really like it. No issues at all.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    My new AUG has been at Steyr for the past 3 weeks as they try to sort out why it will not reliably feed RA556B ammo. When it did feed, I got 1-1.5" groups at 50 yards using a Leupold VR 1-4X patrol and a variety of factory ammo. From what I've seen 2 MOA is the norm for an AUG and quality factory ammo.
    Is there any update on your Steyr? Did they fix it and are you happy with it now? Sorry if I missed this info in another thread.

Sincerely,
    Some day in a couple years possibly AUG owner
    Last edited by P2000; 03-24-17 at 01:25. Reason: Please excuse the necropost

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cbx View Post
    Bums me out. I actually wanted an x95 just because of the controls.
    You don't need it. Just get a reliable Steyr AUG. Best all around rifle.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by P2000 View Post
    Is there any update on your Steyr? Did they fix it and are you happy with it now? Sorry if I missed this info in another thread.

Sincerely,
    Some day in a couple years possibly AUG owner
    They tweeked it and it seems to be running fine now. However, I've only got 50 or so rounds through it since getting it back.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I really started wanting one of these a few months ago. I was kicking my self for not purchasing one for $1400 last month when they had a LEO special price. I'm glad now I turned away from it. My luck if I got it, I would've had nothing but problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast