Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: PSA won’t honor their warranty head up guys

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mgzimm08 View Post
    Due to my posts on Facebook, I was contacted by Chad Wylie, who got the new one sent out. The last word I got from customer service was that they won't warranty it. I have a tracking number, so we will see what shows up...
    Can someone inform me who Chad Wylie is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ace4059 View Post
    Can someone inform me who Chad Wylie is?
    According to my Google (and since yours is broken), he is CIO at Palmetto.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Management at PSA needs to re-educate their CS personnel, however, they have been allowed to carry on like this for the last five years or so.
    Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.......

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hk_shootr View Post
    Management at PSA needs to re-educate their CS personnel, however, they have been allowed to carry on like this for the last five years or so.
    Longer than 5 years brother. More like 6 or 7 if my experience is any thing to key on.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mgzimm08 View Post
    This is my upper, Palmetto is sending me a new reciever to replace the one pictured.
    A belated welcome to the forum.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Longer than 5 years brother. More like 6 or 7 if my experience is any thing to key on.
    I've dealt with this company also for the same amount of time also (3 rifles with zero issues). Never had an issue with them on the quality of their products and always they responding in a appropriate time (tracking orders), I guess some people are lucky and others are not! Every company in my opinion is the roll of the dice when it comes to different issues with different people! I am just glad that this customer was taken care of, as most companies should.

Feedback Score
    PSA sent me the wrong receiver extensions. They were advertised as “premium” and “milspec” and they lacked dry film as they were advertised. I called them and explained...they replaced them with the right parts which arrived less than a week later. They told me to keep the wrong parts. So shit must be cheap for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zebra20zebra20 View Post
    I've dealt with this company also for the same amount of time also (3 rifles with zero issues). Never had an issue with them on the quality of their products and always they responding in a appropriate time (tracking orders), I guess some people are lucky and others are not! Every company in my opinion is the roll of the dice when it comes to different issues with different people! I am just glad that this customer was taken care of, as most companies should.
    Any company can screw up, christ I've seen Colt ship a rifle without an extractor, I've seen a glock frame break inside of 50 rounds, I've personally had orders from companies that shipped with wrong items, all of those issues were taken care of inside on a single phone call. Thank you and have a nice day and carry on.

But, this was not the customer being taken of as they should have, if he had we wouldn't be having this conversation. This was the customer having to damn near hold a pistol to the company's head to get them to fly right under threat of their shit getting kicked in on social media. Considering my experience was them telling me twice over the course of as many weeks that they were "walking" my order to shipping, and then finally when I decided to call them on their bullshit and the shipping timeline they had listed at the time and then having them tell me that the stuff I had ordered, that was listed as in stock, wasn't, and oh, if you want to cancel your order there is a restocking fee for the shit that ain't in even in stock, they can eat a dick. They are damn lucky I didn't decide it was time to wage a personal jihad against their ass over that shit because that is not taking care of the customer, that is lying through your ****ing teeth to make a sale. So yes, their CS sucks, and considering this ain't exactly an isolated incident at this point there should be a PSA on PSA that reads buyer beware because at this point I am not convinced they are on the up and up. I could say more, but at this point, if you feel that this is good CS, or even adequate for that matter, I don't know what to say.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Any company can screw up, christ I've seen Colt ship a rifle without an extractor, I've seen a glock frame break inside of 50 rounds, I've personally had orders from companies that shipped with wrong items, all of those issues were taken care of inside on a single phone call. Thank you and have a nice day and carry on.

But, this was not the customer being taken of as they should have, if he had we wouldn't be having this conversation. This was the customer having to damn near hold a pistol to the company's head to get them to fly right under threat of their shit getting kicked in on social media. Considering my experience was them telling me twice over the course of as many weeks that they were "walking" my order to shipping, and then finally when I decided to call them on their bullshit and the shipping timeline they had listed at the time and then having them tell me that the stuff I had ordered, that was listed as in stock, wasn't, and oh, if you want to cancel your order there is a restocking fee for the shit that ain't in even in stock, they can eat a dick. They are damn lucky I didn't decide it was time to wage a personal jihad against their ass over that shit because that is not taking care of the customer, that is lying through your ****ing teeth to make a sale. So yes, their CS sucks, and considering this ain't exactly an isolated incident at this point there should be a PSA on PSA that reads buyer beware because at this point I am not convinced they are on the up and up. I could say more, but at this point, if you feel that this is good CS, or even adequate for that matter, I don't know what to say.
    And this is why I don't do business with them. Delivering quality products obviously isn't their top priority. Their entire business model screams sell enough crap so that whenever we screw up our ass is already covered.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011