Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: New Magpul magazine - TMAG

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 202 View Post
    How good/reliable are the DD magazines? I have one that came with a rifle but have not used it at all.
    I've got around 400 rds on the couple I have. Perform pretty boringly reliable so far
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    We haven't had any issues with the DD mags or rifles either. i have six mags dedicated to training and we pretty much abuse them. Once I actually stuck my personal Specwar 5.56 on one rifle and did a six mag dump with no issues. Purposely mixed different ammo in the mags, even some Tula steel that someone turned in. The silencer got white hot and we left the rifle on the table to cool overnight. no one wanted to try and remove the suppressor. It's rated for full auto use but I guess not constant use. The blowback was horrible.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thanks WickedWillis and Chowser.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chowser View Post
    The blowback was horrible.
    Off topic, but I've gotten to where I can't stand Suppressors on auto loading long guns. We had a buddy come out and shoot with us, but his neck was bugging him so I had to shoot his suppressed gun for some groups. Breathing that toxic vape of heavy metals and nasty shit. Yuck.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Off topic, but I've gotten to where I can't stand Suppressors on auto loading long guns. We had a buddy come out and shoot with us, but his neck was bugging him so I had to shoot his suppressed gun for some groups. Breathing that toxic vape of heavy metals and nasty shit. Yuck.
    I hope you get to try some of the newer flow through cans. The difference is very noticeable. You may yet change your mind when it comes to suppressing semi-autos
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I hope you get to try some of the newer flow through cans. The difference is very noticeable. You may yet change your mind when it comes to suppressing semi-autos
    Man, I'd love to try one. I'm sure my nutty shooting buddy will get one some day. He buys a suppresser every 5 minutes!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Man, I'd love to try one. I'm sure my nutty shooting buddy will get one some day. He buys a suppresser every 5 minutes!
    Do you use brt tubes? I get minimal blowback with mine. None with an r9

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    You're trolling. ETS?
    I’ll stick with my pro mags
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Do you use brt tubes? I get minimal blowback with mine. None with an r9
    I don't run any ARs suppressed anymore, but we have many BRT tubes in circulation.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011