Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Raven Concealment Info/News Thread

Feedback Score
    rushca01-

The new belt loops will definitely speed things up in production...but shortening to a two week lead-time is probably a ways off yet.

I'm always surprised when people say "I've been waiting until your lead-times drop to place my order." That seems silly to me. If you're gonna wait, why not just put in your order and wait for the product to arrive?

In three months, it will be January 20th. If you order now, come January 20th, you'll have your new gear from us. If you don't order, in three months, it will still be January 20th and you'll still be three months older...but you won't have a box of kick-ass Kydex gear waiting on your doorstep.

We'd really love to have your business. I can assure you the gear is worth the wait.
    Michael Goerlich
    Owner
    Raven Concealment Systems, LLC
    www.ravenconcealment.com
    (440) 465-7111

Feedback Score
    All products are looking great! As was already mentioned (and you already know), the wait time is holding some of us(me) back. I'd love it if you kept this thread updated on current wait times as they shrink down. Thanks for making a great USA made product!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.

Feedback Score

Cool

You guys need too make your orders now and then pace them. My CC got charged so my new second Phantom will be coming soon. Then my new dual mag will arrive sometime after that. That way you have more Ravens coming down the road.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSMichael View Post
    rushca01-

The new belt loops will definitely speed things up in production...but shortening to a two week lead-time is probably a ways off yet.

I'm always surprised when people say "I've been waiting until your lead-times drop to place my order." That seems silly to me. If you're gonna wait, why not just put in your order and wait for the product to arrive?

In three months, it will be January 20th. If you order now, come January 20th, you'll have your new gear from us. If you don't order, in three months, it will still be January 20th and you'll still be three months older...but you won't have a box of kick-ass Kydex gear waiting on your doorstep.

We'd really love to have your business. I can assure you the gear is worth the wait.

Good point and thanks for putting things in perspective. I will be placing an order shortly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Will any of the new products be at the 1500 this weekend?

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    The new OWB loops look pretty sweet

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Tom and the guys at Raven sent me a few of the new loops to try out. I've been carrying IWB with the new soft loops with my G19 with X300 attached for the last week+. I was previously using overhooks made by another company, and am happy with the switch.

I was supposed to shoot a match with the new belt loops last week but it got rained out, so I'm trying again tomorrow. I like the way that they fit so far, and the consistency we can expect from them vs. the old kydex loops.

In the other thread I mentioned that the "news" was something that was small but was also something that would further set Raven apart from the competition. Injection molding setups for parts like these are not cheap nor are they simple to setup. Smaller companies don't have the resources to make parts like these.

I hope to have some pictures and more feedback on the loops shortly.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Well done! Good work, and good luck!
    Battle Comp Enterprises, LLC
    World Class Tactical Compensators
    California Legal Compensators
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

1 Samuel 17:49 / Romans 13: 1-4 / Isaiah 6:8 / Psalms 144:1 / Matthew 12:30

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Very good news! It's refreshing to see a company thrive, expand, yet still keep its customer base in the loop.

My RC gear has functioned flawlessly, and I don't really mind the wait period, gives me time to save the money.

Is the wait time shorter on mag pouches? I need to get some AR PMAG pouches from you guys.......

Feedback Score
    Great news! I love my RC stuff.

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast