Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why BCM?

Feedback Score
    Don't forget outstanding service and the lifetime warranty.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

My first BCM

I just purchased my first BCM M4 this week and I can't wait to take it out to the range tomorrow! Customer service was great with quick replies to all of my email. The rifle shipped within one day of the order arriving at the PO Box. The box had a few unexpected goodies inside too, everyone likes surprises! The mag has a Magpul follower and the documentation is extensive. Having never served in the military, I find the mil spec manual to be almost funny to read through with all of the added text and updates (it is quite extensive and detailed). I mounted my Aimpoint (that I found on this forum for a great price) and attached my sling, the BUIS is currently in route and just gives me another reason to hit the range! The fit and finish is first rate and the total price with shipping was a great bargain. I am just concerned that the mil spec finish might not withstand all of my fondling!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I may have missed it, but in addition to everything mentioned here so far, BCM offers more different configurations of uppers than just about anybody, maybe even the most of anybody. You get to buy or order pretty much what you want without having to replace parts after you get it - icing on the cake!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Because they are one of the best things to ever come out of WI.:
    [I]Life is Hard, It is even Harder if You are Stupid.
    John Wayne[/I]

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanRider View Post
    Because they are one of the best things to ever come out of WI.:
    And they're are NOT a union shop so the prices are low. Can you imagine how expensive the uppers would be if BCM was unionized?
    Quote Originally Posted by variablebinary View Post
    Paterno is about as innocent as Eric Holder in F&F...
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    I don't have an issue with reviving a necropost. It's much better than 30 new lube threads every week.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    When i need a $2 part, I know for sure theirs will be one that won't **** up my day. Without having to spend hours searching all over, ending up with something hoping it will be good enough.
    Same with G&R tactical, and a select few others.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quality and customer service.
    I ordered 2 BCM bolt carrier groups on Friday at 9:30am and received them at 11:00am Monday.
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    On top of being unbelievable quality for the price, the amount of choices they give in uppers is great. You can get a turnkey upper from them with most of the popular rails, barrel lengths, and perm'd comps (for us in ban states).

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    all i ever bought, that was BCM. was a BCG. works great .

peabody
    i started this life with nothing.....kept most of it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast