Thread: Cold War? Again?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Cold War? Again?

Could we be headed towards another protracted stand-off with Russia?
    Article:
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/medved...5#.Ts1Ru7KVrUB

A Russian RS-24 Yars thermonuclear intercontinental ballistic missile launcher rolls at a strategic missile forces base near the town of Teykovo, some 200 km northeast of Moscow, Sept. 22, 2011. (ANDRY SMIRNOV/AFP/Getty Images)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Saw that this morning and wanted to bang my head up against the freaking wall Ya know many of us grew up under the ever constant threat of this. I was hopping that this was something my kids would never have to deal with. Now it looks like they will and honestly I think Putin is just insane enough to do something.
    In today's world one of the best things you can do for your child; Get them in Scouting, stay with them in the program, and encourage them to stay in.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nope.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The curtain will go back up. It seems inevitable. I am surprised it hasn't happened yet. I am curious to see how China will play this time around.
    "Oh, its a wonderful day! My sun is shining, my birds are chirping, my humongous chicken defeated Elmo." Huxley

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    There are people who believe that the Cold War never ended and that the Russians and Chinese have simply conned the gullible Americans into standing down. There is a lot of evidence pointing to the fact that they are not our friends, never have been, and we should be much more wary than we currently are.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Exclamation

No, it's about to go Hot.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18