Most have been happy with their's, I am not. My operator is at the factory for the third time for the same extraction issues and I have read that it isn't rare for them to have bad extractors right out of the gate. As with any gun make sure you fully test it before trusting your life to it. Mine went around 400 rounds before it started to malfunction. The last spent casting would get caught in the feedlips of the mag and jam up the gun something fierce. Improper extractor tension I'm told. I sent it in, they adjusted the extractor and it came back and went another 400 or so and started malfunctioning again. This last time it went 100 before the problems started. Now their customer service is great, they are quick and cooperative and they pay shipping both ways. I believe that they are making an honest effort to make it right, but I made it clear to them that if I get back a broken gun again they can count on me never buying another product made by their company. Most guys would probably just throw in a new extractor and be done with it but this is their mistake and they should fix it. Plus I'm not confident in my abilities to do it myself and the only gunsmith in my area is a ****tard and I should have kicked his ass for how he butchered the frame of my ORM colt 1991a1.

Aside from that the gun has been accurate and has never had a feeding issue and I've never encountered anyone who was anywhere near as displeased with them as I am. You will probably have better luck than I did.