Quote Originally Posted by kaltesherz View Post
I've got a Gen 3 G34 that's been getting stovepipes with 115gt Prvi, about 1 every 40 rounds. I replaced the ejector with an old OEM and it still hasn't solved the issue. Could this be an ejector issue?
All my gen3 9's get gen 4 ejectors (part 30274) and a non spring loaded bearing mated to the LCI extractor. I have only had 1 instance of 4 where the non LCI slb was providing too much extractor tension and it was an aftermarket slide. If you get failure to fully return to battery after the slb mod, either sand it down a bit or go back to the LCI slb.

To clarify, 30724 ejector is mandatory. Extractor spring tension mods are optional, but I strongly suggest experimenting as it has worked well for me.

Sorry I do not have a part number, but midway or glockparts will have what you need.

I'm sure this is preaching to the choir, but if it has a high or unknown round count I'd replace recoil spring, extractor spring, trigger spring, and striker spring. Then she should be better than new!

Also, magazine plays a crucial role in glock ejection process. If you're still having trouble after all these suggestions, try a new mag.