I'm slowly chipping away, but my goal is to send out the survey to just about everyone. I'm trying to one-at-a-time it, starting with known-good brands, rather than blast it out.

The problem with many of the lower-level makers is that they aren't going to like this format. If you search through this thread you can find instances where various makers have been less than thrilled with their placing and have posted (or threatened to post and then vanished from the face of the earth) long "explanations" as to why they don't do something, their way is better, etc. I'm not going to get into that again.

Going forward manufacturers will be asked if they'd like to participate, and outed if they repeatedly say no. This is the reason I say it won't be published until after SHOT, and that is that I may get the chance at SHOT to talk to some of them directly. I say "may" because I'll have a whole truckload of other things to be getting done at SHOT and while this is important I don't get paid for the Chart and I do get paid for other things as well as have other commitments.

But yes, ideally everyone from Colt to Olympic will be given the opportunity to reply.