Page 295 of 674 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 6737

Thread: The 1911 Handgun Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by loupav View Post
    WOW! Nice SCG there D90!
    Thank you Brother! It is the only factory built Colt that I have left. They are a fantastic Colt and I have found this one in 38 Super to be an excellent example of the good that can come out of Colts Custom Shop. At some point I will probably send it to John Harrison to have his fixed rear installed.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    Thank you Brother! It is the only factory built Colt that I have left. They are a fantastic Colt and I have found this one in 38 Super to be an excellent example of the good that can come out of Colts Custom Shop. At some point I will probably send it to John Harrison to have his fixed rear installed.
    For my SCG I looked high and low in Cali. Finally founds one years later and got it. I haven't fired it yet, maybe I will some day. But for now it's my Collection gun. Since I'm a collector at heart, a "Colt .45" sounded somewhat iconic, so I had to have it.

If I shoot it, I'll change out the sights as well. I can't stand the plain black rear adjustable sight.
    The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

JHP's are good times, for bad people.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Missed not having a 1911. Decided to give SIG a try. Picked it up used, but upon closer inspection I don't think it was ever shot. It was mint inside and outside. I put 150 rounds through it, few hiccups (failure to feeds, maybe 5 or so. One of those being a hollow point. Going to put a few hundred more down range in the next couple weeks to see if it works out. Just ordered a holster and mag pouch for it. Need to pick up a few more Wilson 47Ds too.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    For my SCG I looked high and low in Cali. Finally founds one years later and got it. I haven't fired it yet, maybe I will some day. But for now it's my Collection gun. Since I'm a collector at heart, a "Colt .45" sounded somewhat iconic, so I had to have it.

If I shoot it, I'll change out the sights as well. I can't stand the plain black rear adjustable sight.
    Very nice! SHOOT IT! If you need the stock grips I might be able to help you out, but I would shoot the piss out of it. I had 3 of those in HC at one point. Two were sequentially numbered which was cool.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Wow! Very nice d90! Very nice indeed!

I actually have the stock grips. They're in the blue box! I just changed them out to match the knife for the picture. I don't know why, but I love collecting 1911 grips.
    Last edited by loupav; 02-14-12 at 09:31.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Wow! Very nice d90! Very nice indeed!

I actually have the stock grips. They're in the blue box! I just changed them out to match the knife for the picture. I don't know why, but I love collecting 1911 grips.
    Roger that Brother. I have accumulated a few myself over the years...

I really like the VZ's on that SCG much better than wood... I like G10 on any hard use 1911's and wood or ivory for purdy ones...

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    On my GRP Recon which is my "use 1911" I have Gunner Grips in OD green. But for the Colt I'll throw anything on, what ever suits my mood.

This is making me wanna shoot my GRP, btw.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    Very nice! SHOOT IT! If you need the stock grips I might be able to help you out, but I would shoot the piss out of it. I had 3 of those in HC at one point. Two were sequentially numbered which was cool.

That's a mighty fine book you have there. The gun is ok, too, I guess.
    www.Renegade-Armament.com
    01 FFL/03 SOT
    NRA Pistol Instructor

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Crappy cell phone pic of a SA Loaded I just got back from having Duracoated. I realize Duracoating is far from being a great product, but I was just wanting to make this range plinker/backup gun a little nicer looking.

Page 295 of 674 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast