Page 95 of 131 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear loadout pics and descriptions

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledanek View Post
    Sir, where can I get one of those flag patch? thanks
    I'm curios to know where it is from as well.
    "If man does his best what else is there?"
    - George S. Patton

Feedback Score
    Looks very nice.

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    Last edited by South; 01-24-15 at 01:34.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    guys, links were posted 2 pages back ... one link for LBT (London Bridge Trading) and these folks https://www.awsin.com/products.asp?id=176

Feedback Score
    I've been retired/disabled since '09. Just found this thread and see that Army life is still full of crap. TL packing the 40mm? WTF? I thank all you young guys for doing what you do. Keep us fat old retired guys safe.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks for the info everyone!
    "If man does his best what else is there?"
    - George S. Patton

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    I've been retired/disabled since '09. Just found this thread and see that Army life is still full of crap. TL packing the 40mm? WTF? I thank all you young guys for doing what you do. Keep us fat old retired guys safe.
    I'm with ya on the 40mm. WTF,O? It's like the Army is trying to kill/phase out the grenadier. Debated this in WLC (PLDC) with a soldier who was sold on the fact of using the 203/320 solely for Team Leaders to mark targets. WTF,O?
    BTW, Thanks for leading the way.
    K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple Stupid)
    KAC SR-15 IWS Tan
    KAC SR-25 EMC
    LWRC M6 IC

Feedback Score
    Just bought this off Amazon for $70. It's made by Condor.

http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn....n-cs-008-2.jpg

I was surprised at the quality, and the fit for a fat bastard like me.

It holds 6 mags, and I added a knife and some glow-sticks. Don't know what I'll ever use it for, but it's fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by M&P15T; 12-18-14 at 11:06.
    Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.

Feedback Score
    SHTF Load Out

This is my gear set up currently for SHTF scenarios. It starts with a chest rig worn over a plate carrier and finishes with a battle belt.
    The chest rig is the ESSTAC LLB. I selected it due to reputation and features, such as modular internal magazine slots (3 rifle and 6 smg on mine) plus hydration pocket and plenty of MOLLE.
    It has a combination of ESSTAC and HSGI Tacos as well as an HSGI Blow out Medical pouch and a Specter gear PriMac mag pouch.
    My plate carrier isn't pictured. I recently upgraded to XL ESAPI plates and they don't fit. Researching a replacement now.
    The Battle Belt is HSGI. It's still under development. The inner belt is condor but going to be replaced with an HSGI Riggers belt.
    There are 4 Specter gear pistol pouches, Busse Hell Razor in a Spec Ops sheath, Maxpedition dump pouch, HSGI drop leg holster with the G-Code SOC inserted, tactical tailor multi tool pouch, and a horizontal condor pistol pouch. The drop leg has an HSGI pistol pouch and a CRKT First Strike.
    The belt configuration will change. I'm adding a left side drop leg mag pouch as well as replacing/adding the pistol pouches and 2 rifle pouches with HSGI Tacos. There will also be an ITS IFAK, not sure which yet.

Some of the Condor/Specter gear I bought because it's a great value for the money and allowed me to train while I saved for better gear.

2014-12-06 01.01.27.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Devilmutt; 12-19-14 at 00:42.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilmutt View Post
    SHTF Load Out

This is my gear set up currently for SHTF scenarios. It starts with a chest rig worn over a plate carrier and finishes with a battle belt.
    The chest rig is the ESSTAC LLB. I selected it due to reputation and features, such as modular internal magazine slots (3 rifle and 6 smg on mine) plus hydration pocket and plenty of MOLLE.
    It has a combination of ESSTAC and HSGI Tacos as well as an HSGI Blow out Medical pouch and a Specter gear PriMac mag pouch.
    My plate carrier isn't pictured. I recently upgraded to XL ESAPI plates and they don't fit. Researching a replacement now.
    The Battle Belt is HSGI. It's still under development. The inner belt is condor but going to be replaced with an HSGI Riggers belt.
    There are 4 Specter gear pistol pouches, Busse Hell Razor in a Spec Ops sheath, Maxpedition dump pouch, HSGI drop leg holster with the G-Code SOC inserted, tactical tailor multi tool pouch, and a horizontal condor pistol pouch. The drop leg has an HSGI pistol pouch and a CRKT First Strike.
    The belt configuration will change. I'm adding a left side drop leg mag pouch as well as replacing/adding the pistol pouches and 2 rifle pouches with HSGI Tacos. There will also be an ITS IFAK, not sure which yet.

Some of the Condor/Specter gear I bought because it's a great value for the money and allowed me to train while I saved for better gear.

2014-12-06 01.01.27.jpg
    3 knives?
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 95 of 131 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast