Page 208 of 210 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210 LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2099

Thread: Glock Extractor Issues Gen 4 - Gen 3

Feedback Score
    Forward...you can push it from the rear of the housing with a small flat head screw driver

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cathellsk View Post
    Thanks guys, didn't think about just pulling it. I've never pulled an ejector before. What direction does it come out? Up or forward?
    Take out the trigger housing pin and you can just lift the housing up and with pliers pull it foreword. Then push the new extractor on as far as it will go
    ”Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people”
    ~Tench Coxe

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I still can't believe Glock is puttin out this trash. I had all the issues. Finally swapped parts in my G19, but it's not 100% and remains a suppressor host range toy. So disappointing.....

I'll never part with my 2006 built G34!
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I had BTF issues with my G19. They were resolved with a Gen. 4 ejector. It really made a huge difference and cost $6.
    Justin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks again guys. I know how to detail strip a GLOCK and can perform any needed repairs. I'll try GLOCK tomorrow or Monday, hopefully they'll send me the ejector and not want the pistol like they did with my early GEN4 19. If so I'll just order it online, cheapest price I found was $7 on Glockmeister.
    "When you go home, Tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, We gave our today."

Feedback Score
    Just picked up a LAV G19 FDE RTF2 GEN3. Noticed it had the older 336 ejector and wondered if I'd have BTF issues and I was right. It zinged them in my face over my left shoulder, just plain everywhere. I've checked online, looks like GLOCK is the only place I'm going to be able to get a 30274 ejector from. I hope they just send me a new housing and not want the pistol back.

Thanks guys, didn't think about just pulling it. I've never pulled an ejector before. What direction does it come out? Up or forward?
    Thanks again guys. I know how to detail strip a GLOCK and can perform any needed repairs. I'll try GLOCK tomorrow or Monday, hopefully they'll send me the ejector and not want the pistol like they did with my early GEN4 19. If so I'll just order it online, cheapest price I found was $7 on Glockmeister.
    So did you really need the feedback provided by 5 different posters or were you just being sarcastic in your second and third posts? If so, what what was the point?

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    GLOCK will not send you parts unless you are an armorer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brushy bill View Post
    So did you really need the feedback provided by 5 different posters or were you just being sarcastic in your second and third posts? If so, what what was the point?
    Last I checked one of the reasons for talk forums was for posting questions to receive answers, which you were one of.

I did not know you just purchase a GEN4 trigger housing and pull the ejector to fix the issue I was having, I thought there was a GEN3 housing with the correct ejector. Again you were one of the people that quickly responded and got me going the right direction.

I was raised to say "Thank You" in situations like this and I also wanted to point out I knew how to do the work after finding out what I needed to do.

But apparently you have an issue with that.

BTW...a local GLOCK armorer had the part I needed and the swap has been made. So hopefully my issue of BTF will be cured.
    "When you go home, Tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, We gave our today."

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Everybody chill.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I've got a Gen 3 G34 that's been getting stovepipes with 115gt Prvi, about 1 every 40 rounds. I replaced the ejector with an old OEM and it still hasn't solved the issue. Could this be an ejector issue?
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Page 208 of 210 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210 LastLast