Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
Ok Stick, I'm game.

Here's my first SBR a Daniel defense complete MK18.

It's essentially a safe queen not the gun to shoot at the first gonna grab. It's Cerakoted in tungsten grey I had to Cerakote it because my first NFA engraving turned out horrible barely went to the anodizing didn't scratch the aluminum so I had to take off the finish, sanded it down to the bare aluminum and get it re engraved. I'd much prefer if it was still anodized. It's over gassed so I don't prefer to shoot it. It was my dream gun so I went all out on it and now I don't even use it.

Let me know:
You didn't list what you were trying to do with the pic, what you liked, or what you didn't like. That makes it difficult to keep any feedback in keeping with what you were trying to do.

First and foremost, if you are going to take pictures, carpet is never going to be a good overall look. Your lighting appears nice and even, but it still doesn't make anyone take real notice as it is still "a gun on the floor". Had this same picture with same lighting been taken on concrete, it would have had a more industrial look (especially with those colors) and it would have been a substantially more viable image.

The second thing would be to fold the sling up in a manner that doesn't look like a drunken snake. Slings are hard to make look decent in pictures, which is why they typically aren't used in adwork.