Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T3TIKKA ?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

T3TIKKA ?

This past weekend attending a RMEF Banquet I won a 270WSM. Prior to the drawing, I handled the weapon and on the barrel it stated: made in Finland & Beretta USA.

Today when I retrieved from the FFL, I saw the case for the 1st time: Sako and under that Made In Finland. On the label Beretta USA.

So my question: please educate me on Sako, T3TIKKA and Beretta connection.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Sako makes Tikka rifles. Beretta imports them to the US. I had a T3 Lite Stainless in 300 WSM and loved it. I wish i never sold that rifle. It had a pretty good recoil though.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retaks View Post
    Sako makes Tikka rifles. Beretta imports them to the US. I had a T3 Lite Stainless in 300 WSM and loved it. I wish i never sold that rifle. It had a pretty good recoil though.
    Dang, learn something new everyday.

Thank you.

Feedback Score
    No prob. I dont know if they still do but they all used to have a 1 moa guarantee. I know for sure mine was capable of it with multiple different factory loads. it liked the 180gr Winchester Ballistic Silvertips the best.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retaks View Post
    I have one in 300wsm awsome rifle, best factory rifle I have ever owned.

Check out Tikka shooters.com for parts and upgrades. Also if you want to push the 270wsm is will kill at great distance. Look at Matrix bullets
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
    I have one in 300wsm awsome rifle, best factory rifle I have ever owned.

Check out Tikka shooters.com for parts and upgrades. Also if you want to push the 270wsm is will kill at great distance. Look at Matrix bullets
    Yes they are. Im looking into getting another one.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    This past weekend attending a RMEF Banquet I won a 270WSM. Prior to the drawing, I handled the weapon and on the barrel it stated: made in Finland & Beretta USA.

Today when I retrieved from the FFL, I saw the case for the 1st time: Sako and under that Made In Finland. On the label Beretta USA.

So my question: please educate me on Sako, T3TIKKA and Beretta connection.

Thanks
    When I used to sell guns, the Beretta rep told me that Benetta owned Sako who in turn owned Tikka.
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Love mine. Pretty cotton pickin accurate too!

Only beef I had with it was my stainLESS steel barreled action was actually a stainFULL steel barrel...pissed me off...

www.thealaskalife.com www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Posers buy guns. Shooters buy ammo.
    Okie John

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Duracoated it myself and it turned out awesome!

Finish looks a bit off on the sheen, but it is absoluely peftect, it just has a bit of oil on it...
    www.thealaskalife.com www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Posers buy guns. Shooters buy ammo.
    Okie John

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    WOW that realy looks great! I have seen that happen with SS from remington and savage. I think there are alot of misconseptions about it.

What ammo and caliber are you shooting?
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast