Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Come see what I've been up to at Knob Creek this weekend.

Feedback Score
    All who want to be sure of being kept up the most up-to-date info, please drop me an e:mail: skunkwerks13@mwt.net , give me a "heads up" on what inserts you want.

Cheers,

Fred
    Last edited by Falboy; 10-27-12 at 18:38.

Feedback Score
    Quick question: I don't see a gas tube latch. Can you still yank the tube with this mount?
    Cyril: Oh now that's a breach of trust!

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Cyril: ...I do not.

A Dream of the Dark Continent

Feedback Score
    Sure can, the pin you see in front of the optic,is actually for retaining the gas tube. It's really a dual purpose pin, it also retains the optics interface insert to the base as well. I'll be getting some more photography done this week to further elaborate on how the system works. You know, "picture is worth 1000 words." It works really slick...if I do say so myself.

Cheers,

Fred

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Falboy View Post
    Sure can, the pin you see in front of the optic,is actually for retaining the gas tube. It's really a dual purpose pin, it also retains the optics interface insert to the base as well. I'll be getting some more photography done this week to further elaborate on how the system works. You know, "picture is worth 1000 words." It works really slick...if I do say so myself.

Cheers,

Fred
    Awesome, thanks.
    Cyril: Oh now that's a breach of trust!

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Cyril: ...I do not.

A Dream of the Dark Continent

Feedback Score
    No worries, man. Hey, this brings up something else I wanted to mention. How many of you have AKs with wobbly gastubes? No longer, we actually decided to go with a slightly oversize pin so your gas tube could be fitted tightly w/no wobble. Just one of those things that can be an irritant w/AKs, that we eliminated. Usually takes just a couple strokes of the file and she's tight.

Cheers,

Fred

Feedback Score

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234