Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: M4Carbine.net SHOT Show Giveaway Part 1!

Feedback Score

M4Carbine.net SHOT Show Giveaway Part 1!

Ok everyone. Giveaway entries start now!

Reply with "I want Super Precision" to enter. duplicate entries will be disqualified.

EDIT: We will use a random number generator to choose the winner!

Good luck everyone!!!

Ok so everyone wants to know, what’s in it for me since I can't get to SHOT. Well here is the deal:

On Wednesday the 20th, I will post a thread in GD (I will put the link in here). The rules will be simple, you will simply reply to the thread with "I want Super Precision" to the thread, and you will be entered into the contest. You may only reply once, multiple posts will result in disqualification. On Thursday the 21st a rep from G&R will be coming to our booth around 3:30PM PST to be your proxy for the giveaway. He will pull first from a pile of numbers, which will be the page number, and then again for the post number. So for example if he pulls 10 and 2, page number 10 and post number 2 will be the winner. What do I win you ask?

You automatically win a custom rifle built by ALG Defense, complete with your choice of either an Aimpoint T1 mounted to our new Super Precision mount, or a Hi-Lux CMR mounted to our New Super Precision 30mm mount. These great companies, have hooked us up with these optics for these giveaways, so please stop by their industry forum, Facebook, Instagram and websites to show them some love. In addition the G&R rep will then jump in our giveaway booth and for 30 seconds they will be able to grab as many Geissele dollars as possible, and yes there is a ticket in the booth floating around for another rifle that could be won! Details on that rifle can be found here:

SHOT Show 2016 Geissele Booth Giveaway #1

SHOT Show 2016 Geissele Booth Giveaway #2

We will then draw more winners for each of the items they won in the giveaway booth! If you’re not sure what the booth is, check out the pictures below.

So the giveaway came and went and you got nothing? Don’t worry we will be doing this twice. On Thursday, we will be making a new thread in GD (which I will post here again) and all the same applies, same prices, same chances, same times and all you need to do is enter again for a chance to win on Friday!

Good luck!

Oh wait.... almost forgot the pictures..

If you’re from a state that restricts these rifles, you’re not left out. Should you be selected to win the rifle, you will win a $1,000 credit to be used on Geissele.com and $500 credit to be used on ALGDefense.com.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I want Super Precision

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I want Super Precision

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I want Super Precision

Feedback Score
    I want Super Precision

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I want Super Precision

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I want Super Precision!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I want Super Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    I want Super Precision

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I want Super Precision

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast