Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ford: 2019 Ranger & 2020 Bronco . . .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ford: 2019 Ranger & 2020 Bronco . . .

Not a Ford guy but these two were very popular and my best friend in high school and I would ramble about the country side in his Bronco.

2019 Ford Ranger: Yes, It's Returning!

The Ranger will also spawn a new Ford Bronco SUV, which will offer some competition to the Jeep Wrangler. Broncos should arrive in 2020 with a starting price of $30,000.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/2019-ford...174600040.html
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Diesel? I like. $30k for a Bronco? I like that too.

2020? That sucks hard.

Thanks for posting.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Ford has been threatening to bring back the Ranger for years but unless Toyota quits making Tacomas it probably isn't going to happen.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    If Ford brings the "World Ranger" to the U.S., the Tacoma should watch out.

Quite frankly, Toyota better step its game up, with the new Colorado/Canyon, the possibility of the World Ranger coming. The Tacomas spaghetti like frame, and drum brakes, just might not cut it for 38k anymore.

They need to finally scrap the Tacoma and bring on the Hilux.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dub View Post
    If Ford brings the "World Ranger" to the U.S., the Tacoma should watch out.

Quite frankly, Toyota better step its game up, with the new Colorado/Canyon, the possibility of the World Ranger coming. The Tacomas spaghetti like frame, and drum brakes, just might not cut it for 38k anymore.

They need to finally scrap the Tacoma and bring on the Hilux.
    ^^^ This. I have had Toyota trucks since the early 80's... My newest is a 2nd gen Tacoma, which I affectionately call " the rolling recall".
    Would love to see the ranger back, Toyota has had this market for far too long.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Maybe 15 years ago I had a BRONCO II. Bought it from some old guy who worked with my dad. He was the original owner and it had under a 100k miles. I think I paid something like $800. Drove it for 2 years and sold it for $700. Wouldn't mind some kind of a small SUV again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    In for both. But damn that's far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Is there an official concept for the bronco? I love jeep designs but I hate their reliability.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jstalford View Post
    In for both. But damn that's far away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know if it's just me, but I hold onto cars a lot longer than I used to. Four years is a pretty good amount of time to plan ahead. If you have a car on the last legs, swap it out now and you can get the second your production and not take a bath on the car you by now. I have a two-year-old car right now, so this would be about the perfect refresh cycle for me.

I have so much other crap going on and actually drive my own car so little, that I actually don't look forward to having to try to find new vehicles.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I had a '94 Ranger that absolutely, positively, would not die. Survived two wrecks, and was rolled over in a ditch. Never did anything but brakes and oil changes, and passed 200,000k before I sold it for $500.

A light, mini-truck, with AWD and a Diesel engine would be bad as ****.

Ranger Raptor:

Last edited by Outlander Systems; 05-17-16 at 08:32.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast