Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Colt CR6960

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    Aside from the 16in barrel, non M16 cut lower and few other small things, how is the civie gun different and as you say suspect? Give some details please. I have many Colts including an SP6920 and it is exactly the same as an LE6920. Marking are a little different but everything else is the same. Let’s hear some details please.
    colt has a well established history of deliberately building civilian marketed models differently than their LE and mil marketed models - could very well be that current stock is exactly the same except for nomenclature, but given their history it behooves one to buy carefully.

you'll note its my position that colt makes good shit - but their history IS their history.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman William View Post
    colt has a well established history of deliberately building civilian marketed models differently than their LE and mil marketed models - could very well be that current stock is exactly the same except for nomenclature, but given their history it behooves one to buy carefully.

you'll note its my position that colt makes good shit - but their history IS their history.
    Your reply is spotty. You had made a statement about things being completely different with LE and civie and then kind of renigged a bit.
    Hunter of Gunmen 8541

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by indianalex01 View Post
    Your reply is spotty. You had made a statement about things being completely different with LE and civie and then kind of renigged a bit.
    negative. what i wrote and what i meant are congruent, as was my response to your question.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    That guy forgot more stuff about Colt that you will ever learn.

How many manuals have YOU written for which manufacturers?

You cant cite anything he said that was factually incorrect so you resort to... Name calling.
    Here is a whole thread on it. https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...k-Rifle-Book-2

He gets called on errors by, David A. Lutz, Lt. Col. USMC (Ret'd) , Pat Rogers, and several other knowledgeable people.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456