Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Magpul 870 Accessories

Feedback Score
    Looks bulkier and heavier than factory furniture- I'd like to compare them side by side.

The appeal of a combat/tactical shotgun to me is how streamlined they are. I really like the side-mount sling option for the stock... but not sure it would be worth the bulk.

If nothing else, you can make your shotgun look like the laser rifles we'll be hunting dinosaurs with once we figure out time travel. That looks like something out of Star Wars.
    Last edited by lamarbrog; 12-24-11 at 01:25.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmrtnsn View Post
    I'd like to hear how short the LOP is and I am anxious to see if the MP forend blocks the loading port in the full rearward position.
    I'm with you on that. Somehow, I doubt that Magpul would block the loading port, but I find it interesting that they chose to picture the unit with a four-reload side-saddle rather than with a six. Certainly, some manufacturers of saddles have had problems matching handguards/slides/forends with six-reload saddles.
    Last edited by Amicus; 12-24-11 at 08:30.
    'That whole effort was held together by sweat, shame, and a tiny bit of pride.' -- Son of Commander Paisley

Feedback Score
    I like the fore end. I love my Speed Feed stock so I don't want to change it but the fore end with the slots of the light kit would be a great upgrade for mine.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There's a lot of valid questions and a lot of speculation here. I assure you, we will have more information during SHOT show.

Merry Christmas to all.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I would like to get my hands on one to test out. It'd be nice to see how it performs in actual use vs internet theories and pre production negativity.
    Sig Sauer LE Armorer
    Glock LE Armorer
    Colt AR15/M16 Armorer
    T.O.S.S. (Tactical Officer Survival School) inst. Tom Long
    Vicker's Tactical Pistol 1 & 2 Carbine 1 Advanced carbine Inst. Larry Vickers
    Intermediate pistol Inst. Ken Hackathorn
    Combat Speed Inst. Dave Harrington
    Performance Pistol Inst. Frank Proctor

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If they'd release a stock for the Mossberg 930 and 590 Series I'd be all over that. Stock Mossbergs are known for their overly-long LOP.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    Owning or having a certain by-name or by-brand weapon doesn't make one a trained assaulter.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    There's a lot of valid questions and a lot of speculation here. I assure you, we will have more information during SHOT show.

Merry Christmas to all.
    But SHOT show is so far away and you know how impatient us gun guys can be.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFGuy1227 View Post
    But SHOT show is so far away and you know how impatient us gun guys can be.
    And CHRISTMAS is tomorrow!!
    www.thealaskalife.com www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Posers buy guns. Shooters buy ammo.
    Okie John

Feedback Score
    55 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    Can't wait to see all the people that buy 870s just so they can throw some Magpul stuff on them and post pics
    LOL

The stock looks awkward IMO but I do like the MOE forend. It could be a good way to get a TLR/X300 on my 870.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I don't know about the stock, but forend look great. Just need some aggressive stippling.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast