Page 87 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Yoni, any 411 you can share on Israel at the moment??

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Israeli man armed with only a Glock 19 fights off and kills at least 10 terrorists and saves his family. This guy has balls of steel and shows how determination and resolve helped him overcome overwhelming odds.

https://twitter.com/osavir/status/1717819098850009547
    Last edited by flenna; 10-28-23 at 06:55.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Israeli man armed with only a Glock 19 fights off and kills at least 10 terrorists and saves his family. This guy has balls of steel and shows how determination and resolve helped him overcome overwhelming odds.

Faced with attackers with AKs and RPGs, how did he defeat them with a Glock? "Short ranges, accuracy, and composure." Oh, and 'seeking to engage the enemy'... Sounds like "violence of action' to me and nothing to lose, or really everything to lose.

Just started it.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Faced with attackers with AKs and RPGs, how did he defeat them with a Glock? "Short ranges, accuracy, and composure." Oh, and 'seeking to engage the enemy'... Sounds like "violence of action' to me and nothing to lose, or really everything to lose.

Just started it.
    Exactly what it is. To paraphrase the old saying, it's not a matter of the size of the gun the guy has in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the guy with the gun. Literally backed into a corner with his family on the line, he fought in the manner Israelis are known to fight.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post

...Miki immediately gets his G19 nd as many magazines as he can..."I had one mag in the gun, another one on me, and when I understood I needed more magazines, I had my own hiding spot for days like these...
    A wise man ignores idiotic restrictions.

Still would have been wishing for a rifle though.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The son of a founding member of Hamas - Mosab Hassan Yousef - has been speaking publicly. He took the red pill and is speaking out:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Big dude killed a whole lot of terrorists. What was said in a previous post about the size of the man or size of the fight in the man? This guy has both.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    The son of a founding member of Hamas - Mosab Hassan Yousef - has been speaking publicly. He took the red pill and is speaking out:

Excellent show on Fox Nation about him.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post

Excellent show on Fox Nation about him.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    A wise man ignores idiotic restrictions.

Still would have been wishing for a rifle though.
    Did restrictions apply to him since he is "special forces, Israeli police"?

Feedback Score
    Gilad Irdan was on Fox this morning calling out the UN as no longer legitimate and should be defunded. Good.

Meanwhile… Biden admin issues visa to Iran’s foreign minister to speak at the UN and threaten America. sigh…

UN building would be better used as an illegal alien detention and deportation center.

Page 87 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast