Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Breonna Taylor Shooting, New Details...The Media etc Really IS Trying to Start a War

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A follow up on a similar incident from roughly the same period of time that shows the standard actions and behavior.

https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/elderl...d2dd8725d.html

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    A follow up on a similar incident from roughly the same period of time that shows the standard actions and behavior.

https://www.wdrb.com/in-depth/elderl...d2dd8725d.html
    I didn't watch the video, but did read the article. It sucks, and they went a little overboard with that old guy, but they DID receive a 911 call from that residence. I don't know how you really investigate something like that. I expect the police to go a little hard when they've received a call about a shooting in progress. I'm not sure how this relates to the Breonna Taylor incident.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I didn't watch the video, but did read the article. It sucks, and they went a little overboard with that old guy, but they DID receive a 911 call from that residence. I don't know how you really investigate something like that. I expect the police to go a little hard when they've received a call about a shooting in progress. I'm not sure how this relates to the Breonna Taylor incident.
    Then you need to watch the video for how they were wrong on this one and how it relates to Breonna Taylor and other incidents.

It also demonstrates why Jefferson/Louisville is always wanting Anti 2A legislation.

Feedback Score
    Wife apparently called the cops reporting that her husband shot her. Husband was trying to pull away from cops at the door, he lost the tug contest. My guess is the $250k settlement was less cost than defending in court, but I don't see anything that was worth a dime. yawn...
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 05-07-24 at 14:15.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Wife apparently called the cops reporting that her husband shot her. Husband was trying to pull away from cops at the door, he lost the tug contest. My guess is the $250k settlement was less cost than defending, but I don't see anything that was worth a dime. yawn...
    You left out the part where they immediately reached inside, grabbed him, and threw him outside face first when he opened the door.

The door was rather impressive considering the cops were unable to break in.

And they left him in cuffs while seeing the wife sans any wounds.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Wife apparently called the cops reporting that her husband shot her. Husband was trying to pull away from cops at the door, he lost the tug contest. My guess is the $250k settlement was less cost than defending in court, but I don't see anything that was worth a dime. yawn...
    Excessive force resulting in broken bones on an old man in nothing but a bathrobe isn't worth a dime? Could you lick any harder?

You left out the part where they immediately reached inside, grabbed him, and threw him outside face first when he opened the door.

Their failed forced entry was just embarrassing and if that was their response to a "shooting in progress" they all need remedial training.
    Last edited by glocktogo; 05-07-24 at 15:12.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score

Husband was resisting pulling against the cop. He lost. Watch the video.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 05-07-24 at 16:41.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Excessive force resulting in broken bones on an old man in nothing but a bathrobe isn't worth a dime? Could you lick any harder?
    Nope, not worth a dime. Oh yeah, cops responding to a shooting call should consider the attire of possible shooter inside the house.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 05-07-24 at 16:49.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Husband was resisting pulling against the cop. He lost. Watch the video.
    How did they lay hands on this "non-compliant subject"? Did you watch the video? If he hadn't complied they would still be out there kicking the door to no avail.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post

Their failed forced entry was just embarrassing and if that was their response to a "shooting in progress" they all need remedial training.
    Seems plausible the failure to open the door and resulting bruised egos brought about the violent escalation/retaliation.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast