Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Look maw no stock!

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)

Look maw no stock!

http://soldiersystems.net/2012/08/31/no-stock-needed/

Is something like this really needed?
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    What the hell? Needed probably not, kinda interesting, but someone has way too much time on their hands. I wouldnt mind trying one, I think a mouthguard might help.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Violin stock

Sent from my iPhone using Fapatalk

Feedback Score
    Yea, the dentists are going to love this product.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    That looks stupid. I cant imagine this feeling comfortable. The dudes head & jaw looked like it was getting jostled.

Gimmicky crap

ETA: States designed for pistols at the end. I can see a market for the AR pistol crowd with this, but for rifles? No way.
    Last edited by KrampusArms; 09-01-12 at 02:46.

Feedback Score

Respond

Hey M4Carbine:I'm the guy behind the NSN (No Stock Needed).

There's been overwhelmingly negative responses from people so far. I understand the concern, and I know I won't convince everybody of the NSN's benefits. But, maybe there will be a few open minded people out there. Hopefully you're reading this now.

A couple things: it's not a gimmick, and it actually can replace the shoulder stock with something more intuitive to use. And, yes, it's definitely marketed toward people who desire a very short barrel AR/AK/MP5 in pistol format. I wouldn't advise people to ditch their shoulder stocks on a 16+" barrel rifle/shotgun and switch to the NSN, because they wouldn't gain as much as somebody with a pistol (no stock allowed and all).

The most common thing people are saying is that it would hurt, and I'm just here to say that it doesn't hurt at all. Several new and veteran shooters have sent rounds downrange with it, and every one of them has remarked that the device works as promised (faster aiming, easier transition to offhand with little practice, easy follow up shots, no pain). I will be posting videos sometime soon with footage of other people using the device. If you're ever in the western Michigan area, I'd love to have you try this device out.

I appreciate the feedback, and I look forward to what the people on M4C have to say, especially.

Thanks, and S/F, Neal.
    Last edited by NealHALIX; 09-01-12 at 05:22. Reason: added clarification about being for pistols
    President of Halix.

Feedback Score
    what the flying fairytale is that thing? oh my god. You know they're trying to hard when they come out with a product as ridiculous as this, then they get some guy to dress up and cut his hair so he looks like travis haley to use in their promotional video.

Feedback Score

Video

@badness:
    Sorry you didn't like the vid or the product. That's just me in the video, and I dress like that for every shooting class with my company. I definitely didn't do anything with my hair, either, but thanks, I guess.

Hopefully I'll win you over when other people try the NSN out. Take care,
    Neal
    President of Halix.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Well, the gentleman who chimed in who made the thing is from grand rapids MI, so first off, hello to a fellow person from west michigan.

For those of you who do not know, MI is a no sbr state, and I am guessing that he is marketing to people like me who cannot have an SBR. I do have an AR pistol for just that reason. Would I buy this product? I really do not know, I am perfectly happy with my AR pistol as is and have no issue hitting tartgets at 100 yrds and I really do not need more from my pistol. I also wonder how long something like that will stay legal.

That being said, the guy is being inginuitive. He has found a product that might sell, even if it is not to you or me and is giving it a go. That is part of the american spirit and wish the man good luck.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by badness View Post
    ...then they get some guy to dress up and cut his hair so he looks like travis haley to use in their promotional video.
    Regardless of what you think of his product, the personal attack is unwarranted. I know Neal; your description of him is inaccurate.
    Last edited by Dave L.; 09-01-12 at 06:58.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast