View Poll Results: What's your favorite exotic weapon?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hawkmoon

3 14.29%
  • Suros REGIME

2 9.52%
  • MIDA Multi-Tool

0 0%
  • Icebreaker

5 23.81%
  • Red Death

2 9.52%
  • The Last Word

0 0%
  • Thorn

1 4.76%
  • Gjallarhorn

9 42.86%
  • Truth

0 0%
  • No Land Beyond (LOL!)

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    sorry man lost my wifi last night.

Feedback Score
    Well, I've achieved the elusive level 31 after many many hours of shard farming / public event roaming and breaking down all my unused class gear... My warlock and hunter will have new exotic helmets but outside of that, my vault is empty now Now I've got to get all the new raid gear. Chest piece is upgraded as far as I can get it without the radiant shards.

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skijunkie55 View Post
    Well, I've achieved the elusive level 31 after many many hours of shard farming / public event roaming and breaking down all my unused class gear... My warlock and hunter will have new exotic helmets but outside of that, my vault is empty now Now I've got to get all the new raid gear. Chest piece is upgraded as far as I can get it without the radiant shards.
    Im stuck at 30 for now thanks to xur not offering a upgrade to saint-14....and there is no way I am replacing that helmet for anything else. Oh and I need to get truth upgraded as well.

I will say I love the new vanguard armor this time for titans. All that fur goes awesome wuth the feathers on saint 14.
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    Any xbox1 guys wanna try the VoG on hard tonight? Sumo? VIP3R?
    If i'm not mistaken, you only get loot once you clear an area, not from the crates? (with normal mode completed already.)

I've never done hard mode so just curious what drops you actually get, and I assume I should just play hard mode from now on for better chances of good stuff?

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I can't tonight. And yes the Saint 14 helmet is my fav.

This is an interesting article about how destiny is screwing the hardcore dedicated players.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/12/15/73...shing-hardcore
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post

This is an interesting article about how destiny is screwing the hardcore dedicated players.

Tl;dr- people don't like it because "we wasted all our time and fake currency for nothing now that you can buy better gear!"
    I personally like the update to materials and gear as I can actually get somewhere if I only game by myself. I no longer have to be carried through the raid to get new mats or gear.
    Would it have even been possible for me to reach level 30 or 31 with the previous structure for upgrading???
    Not a chance. Raid gear was too elusive, public event grinding yielded either nothing or energies only.

I love the game now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skijunkie55 View Post
    Tl;dr- people don't like it because "we wasted all our time and fake currency for nothing now that you can buy better gear!"
    I personally like the update to materials and gear as I can actually get somewhere if I only game by myself. I no longer have to be carried through the raid to get new mats or gear.
    Would it have even been possible for me to reach level 30 or 31 with the previous structure for upgrading???
    Not a chance. Raid gear was too elusive, public event grinding yielded either nothing or energies only.

I love the game now.
    I agree with this. I was a 30 from VoG and don't really care at all about the new vendor gear. If there was any rhyme or reason to leveling up prior to that, it might have been a different story but the reality is that prior to TDB, leveling above 28/29 was nothing but luck. I hit 30 with my Hunter in something like four or five VoG runs while my Titan had several runs without ever getting an armor drop and I had to get his 30 light armor from IB. There was no skill component to achieving the elusive 30, just RNG so anyone saying they've been screwed over is just a whiner. I wish leveling was different and that high levels actually required you to be good to get there but that just isn't the case here.
    Tu ne cede malis
    http://mises.org

"Cheer up Jim. Thank God we don’t get as much government as we pay for!"
    -Charles Kettering

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post

Only thing I hate is the reXurbish aspect. I have played MMo's since EQ so the whole gear being outdated every new raid is nothing new. Good thing is VoG gear is still just fine for Vanguard strikes and PvP. The only place it is outdated is the Crotas End raid. Even the new nightfalls only go up to 30.
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Just finished Crota's End raid. Man it was tough. I did get the Black Hammer rifle off of Crota ,though. I now I have to level it up . I should be level 31 tomorrow.
    Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing. George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    NICE !

that would be a nice sniper rifle to have for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Rekkr870 View Post
    Just finished Crota's End raid. Man it was tough. I did get the Black Hammer rifle off of Crota ,though. I now I have to level it up . I should be level 31 tomorrow.

Page 23 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast