Page 78 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: Froglube

Feedback Score
    Now that I know that Frog Lube smells like peppermint, I have to ask the question. Does it taste like peppermint and will it make my breath minty fresh ?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 RING View Post
    Now that I know that Frog Lube smells like peppermint, I have to ask the question. Does it taste like peppermint and will it make my breath minty fresh ?
    It's yours to discover.

Actually, when I used to teach gun cleaning I used to joke that M-Pro 7 was supposed to be non-toxic, but discouraged as a beverage.
    'That whole effort was held together by sweat, shame, and a tiny bit of pride.' -- Son of Commander Paisley

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7 RING View Post
    No and no.

It has no taste and doesnt leave a fresh breathe smell.
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Colt builds War Horses, not show ponies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    This is 2012. The world is going to end this December and people are still trying to debate the merits of piece of shit, cost cutting crap AR's. Really?

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Lube threads are a slippery subject.
    Tzoid

Texan raised in " The Peoples Republic of Maryland"

"RRA- if they came with a blow job I wouldn't take one." - Pat Rogers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart View Post
    That made me laugh out loud.

Protect the 2nd amendment with VIGOR !!!!
    Protect the 2nd amendment, with VIGOR.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I've used Frog Lube for over a year now...great product and I love how it changes to temps and the lubricity that it provides while being good to your hands

Here is the bad thing that I have noticed. Over time if you do not clean your chamber...it will start to build up in the breach area (probably me putting way too much lubricant on the bolt) This was after about 1000rds and it caused to eject a little differently...cleaned...no problemo

It appear to be a granule like substance

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thehun View Post
    Here is the bad thing that I have noticed. Over time if you do not clean your chamber...it will start to build up in the breach area (probably me putting way too much lubricant on the bolt) This was after about 1000rds and it caused to eject a little differently...cleaned...no problemo

It appear to be a granule like substance
    Elaborate? It actually caused failures to eject or a different ejection pattern?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Different ejection patterns

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thehun View Post
    Different ejection patterns
    But no failures of any kind? You didn't perhaps swap to a different brand ammo in the midst of this?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin801 View Post
    As far as using the paste. If you follow the instructions, using the paste to season the part lubed, it liquifies when applied to the metal when the metal is warmed as instructed. Let is set for about an hour, then wipe off excess. The liquid will get into nooks and crannies easier, but if done right, the paste will melt into wherever you want it to using a small brush. I use both and really am sold on it. It's not a gimmick IMHO but I pray we don't have zero degree weather down here in the South. No reports here on zero degree performance.
    These were the same instructions my cousin gave me before his 5th deployment. I believe I use a different product but similar method.

Page 78 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast