Page 86 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Yoni, any 411 you can share on Israel at the moment??

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I always worry about propaganda and psyops, but:

TEL AVIV—In the weeks leading up to Hamas’s Oct. 7 attack on Israel, hundreds of the Palestinian Islamist militant group’s fighters received specialized combat training in Iran, according to people familiar with intelligence related to the assault.

Roughly 500 militants from Hamas and an allied group, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, participated in the exercises in September, which were led by officers of the Quds Force, the foreign-operations arm of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, the people said.

Senior Palestinian officials and Iranian Brig. Gen. Esmail Qaani, the head of Quds Force, also attended, they said."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ks/ar-AA1iPHAB
    If credible, this torpedoes the Biden Administration's continued excused for not seizing the money they unfroze for Iran. Of course I think the 14 attacks wounding 24 US troops by Iran trained and equipped proxy fighters does as well, but those feckless bastards are gonna die on the hill of financial support for Iran.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    US boots for bibi landed today...still getting poked by iran at bases in syria / iraq.

MASSIVE ISRAELI GROUND OPERATION IN WEST BANK | 'LARGEST' SINCE WAR STARTED

- Israeli forces deploy over 100 armored vehicles, including Caterpillar D9 bulldozers, in Jenin for a major operation targeting Hamas and PIJ members. Clashes ongoing.

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/stat...92502143046081

BREAKING: LARGE MISSILE LANDS IN EGYPT

A large missile landed in the center of Taba, Egypt.

Taba is over 100 miles away from Gaza, so the origin of the missile is unknown.

Some speculation is that the missile was possibly launched from Yemen, likely by the Houthni rebels.

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/stat...07672382787989
    Last edited by Artos; 10-26-23 at 20:10.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The IDF has its own YT channel. They're trying to counter the Hamas PR war. Interesting the channel does not even have 1m subs. Hamas hides among the civilian population intentionally to draw fire from the Israel mil. It's a lose lose for Israel:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Hamas hiding behind/amongst "civilians" (who mostly support them anyway) would not deter me in the least if I was Israel given what happened on Oct. 7th. Screw ALL of 'em.

Apparently, though, it hasn't deterred the Israelis much as they have whacked a LOT of Palestinians in the last couple of weeks. Oh well, maybe you shouldn't tacitly support and harbor terrorists? My GAF meter is pegged on zero.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Hamas hiding behind/amongst "civilians" (who mostly support them anyway) would not deter me in the least if I was Israel given what happened on Oct. 7th. Screw ALL of 'em.

Apparently, though, it hasn't deterred the Israelis much as they have whacked a LOT of Palestinians in the last couple of weeks. Oh well, maybe you shouldn't tacitly support and harbor terrorists? My GAF meter is pegged on zero.
    But, I heard Biden saying that the majority of Palis don't support Hamas ....... maybe he was thinking of himself with respect to us?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Still no damage or casualty assessments, no strike cam footage or geolocation data on the targets. For all we know, they bombed some poor goatherd’s flock.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Still no damage or casualty assessments, no strike cam footage or geolocation data on the targets. For all we know, they bombed some poor goatherd’s flock.
    Yes, a typical Democrat pussified response. Carter, Klinton, Obongo, now Xiden. Democrats will NEVER pick them up and body-slam them to the floor. While some Republican responses have been lackluster (i.e. Reagan after the Beirut bombing 40 years ago) this spineless response is typical and counted-on for a Democrat.

I do NOT support getting involved with the Hamas/Israel war. That said, any assets we have in the ME that come under attack by stooges of Iran (may fvck be upon them) should be violently smacked down. Ammo/fuel depot? Gimme a fvcking break. You know where those drones and rockets came from......obliterate them.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Yes, a typical Democrat pussified response. Carter, Klinton, Obongo, now Xiden. Democrats will NEVER pick them up and body-slam them to the floor. While some Republican responses have been lackluster (i.e. Reagan after the Beirut bombing 40 years ago) this spineless response is typical and counted-on for a Democrat.

I do NOT support getting involved with the Hamas/Israel war. That said, any assets we have in the ME that come under attack by stooges of Iran (may fvck be upon them) should be violently smacked down. Ammo/fuel depot? Gimme a fvcking break. You know where those drones and rockets came from......obliterate them.
    I was listening to an interview with a DoD spokesmouth who said “if we are attacked we will respond and destroy” (paraphrased) and the female reporter asked “ok, then why haven’t you?”. Spokesmouth: “uh, um, well we will”. Reporter: “when??”. Spokesmouth: “um, well we cannot discuss that, the president is in control, yada yada yada.”
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I was listening to an interview with a DoD spokesmouth who said “if we are attacked we will respond and destroy” (paraphrased) and the female reporter asked “ok, then why haven’t you?”. Spokesmouth: “uh, um, well we will”. Reporter: “when??”. Spokesmouth: “um, well we cannot discuss that, the president is in control, yada yada yada.”
    That was that little weasel Kirby early yesterday afternoon. To be fair it was not long after that we hit those targets in Syria.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 86 of 195 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast